Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wishlist Series #4

Hiyaaa guys!
Week 3 of the Wishlist series is from Matalan!
Matalan isn't a shop that everybody loves, some people really love it (and I'm one of them!) and some people really hate it!
I think the stuff they sell is of a high quality, and generally really well priced!
They have student discount, that you can use on top of sale prices as well which is brilliant!
For this post everything I've chosen is under £35, usually that's the highest priced thing they sell!
Obviously I've recently moved into new accommodation so homeware is something I love to keep an eye out for in Matalan so expect to see a few 'homey' bits in here! 

I wrote this a while ago, and Matalan have since went into sale! Prices updated in bold on 18/7/14!

1. Floral Print Cropped Blazer - £20.00 - £11.00


2. Palm Print Cropped Shirt - £14.00 - £8.00


3. Ikat Print Strappy Jumpsuit - £16.00 - £11.00


4. Floral Woven Sweat Top - £16.00 - £9.00


5. Full Organza Midi Skirt - £18.00 - £10.00


6. Cut Out Block Heel Sandals - £18.00 - £10.00


7. Multi Bauble Necklace - £10.00 - £4.00


8. Cutwork Clutch Bag - £10.00 - £7.00






Rachel xx










6 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award you will find all info and questions on my last blog post.

    http://www.simplysara.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara thanks for the nomination! I'll check it all out tonight when I get home! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab post, I love this wishlist! That bedding is so pretty :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camille! Thank you for following me!! Of course I'll check your blog out tonight and follow!! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the bauble necklace you picked out, it's beautiful! I haven't looked into Matalan stuff much beyond occasionally hearing the name, but looking at some of the things you picked I may have to change that!

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have some really nice stuff!! And it's actually always so reasonable, and they do 10% student discount as well if you have a card :) definitely worth having a looksy at :) xx

    ReplyDelete