Wednesday 30 July 2014

Blacktied Jewellery

Hello my laaavlies.
I've been on the hunt for some nice understated jewellery that I can wear to work for quite a while now, I didn't realise how difficult it was to find a necklace that didn't have huge jewels on or a strange chain!
Then, one glorious day, I stumbled across Blacktied and I fell in love!
Everything, and I mean everything is gorgeous, it was so hard to narrow it down to the pieces that I wanted, my shopping basket was very full at one point! 



I decided to go with a necklace and a bracelet, and I made sure the pieces I chose would go with everything so I could get maximum wear out of them!


So firstly, lets just admire that beautiful packaging! Every girl loves a little bit of leopard print so this made me very happy when I opened the parcel! All the jewellery is individually wrapped and comes with a sticker saying 'thank you' on the outside, so thoughtful and it really made me smile!

Gold Swarovski Crystal Necklace - £18.00
I chose the Gold Swarovski Crystal Necklace as my necklace. It actually took me AGES to decide on whether I wanted the gold chain or the silver, but gold won! I prefer gold on my face and neck, but silver on my arms and fingers.. Is that weird? I feel like that's weird!

But anyway, the pendant is a circular crystal just over a centimeter in diameter, and it's angled in the middle, so every time you turn your head it literally changes colour! I love these kind of crystals, they're a bit like a chameleon so you can wear them with anything! It's gorgeous and as soon as I opened it and put it on my landlady complimented it, I feel like this is a necklace that's going to attract a lot of good attention! 

Personalised Name Silver Cuff Bracelet - £12.00
The bracelet I chose was the Personalised Name Silver Cuff Bracelet, just incase I ever forgot my name you know? Only joking, I can have blonde moments but they're never that bad! I absolutely love the bracelet shape, its like a 3/4 oval with an opening so you can put your arm through, but the embossing font is my favourite thing ever! I just love the font that Blacktied use to personalise the cuff, I had to buy it! It matches with my Casio watch that I wear to work perfectly, and my special occasion Skagen watch as well, I'm gonna get so much wear out of this! Completely unrelated, but this would be so handy if you're ever talking to a guy or girl in a club, you could just show them this rather than trying to shout your name when the music is blaring.. It would definitely be easier to end up saved in someone's phonebook with the right name, rather than "Irish 5th Ave" that I got the last time I spoke to someone out! Winner on multiple levels! ;-) 

Blacktied have also been kind enough to give me a special discount code, so if fall in love the same way I did when I browsed their website, you'll be able to get 15% off your total purchase! The code is RACHEL15 and it can be used up until the 27th August! So you've got just under a month from today to make as many purchases as you like!

Just a note, if you do purchase anything, the code is entered at the last stage of the process! So you add everything to your basket, then checkout through Paypal, and when you're redirected back to the Blacktied website you can enter it before you complete the purchase!

If you have any questions, please either tweet me @Rachelvennard, leave me an instagram comment on @rachelvennard or drop me an email at vennardr@hotmail.co.uk and I'll do my best to help!

Let me know if you purchase anything, send me a picture if you do!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment