Monday 21 July 2014

Manicure Monday

Evening guys! 
Hope you've had a good Monday! Usually Mondays are a bit depressing but today I've been feeling positive! I like this Instagram pic I stumbled upon, it's a good way to wake up in the morning thinking good thoughts for the day ahead!! 


This is just a quick post to show you what's on my nails at the minute. My acrylics are seriously overgrown so I needed something to disguise it until I could get to the salon!

On the base I have Headline Colours in 'Gunmetal' and China Glaze 'Your Present Required' on top! I think the grey background really works with all the multi coloured sparkles!!


What do you think of this combo? 
What are you wearing on your nails this Monday? Leave me a link to a pic if you've blogged about it! 

Thanks for reading!

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's really pretty! It kind of looks like galaxy nails :)

    I'm doing a wear test of W7's Midnight Express on one hand and sporting some nail art of a book cover on the other, which I posted about on my collab blog here :)

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness your nails look amazing! That's beautiful! I'd never be able to do nail art like that!!

      Xx

      Delete