Friday 25 July 2014

What I bought.. Haul!


Evening you lovely lot!
Last Sunday I decided I needed to treat myself, so I popped off into Crawley and visited the County Mall. Now, when you're used to the Arndale and the Trafford Centre this is a bit of a downgrade! I would even say that the Buttercrane at home in Newry is better, but I couldn't be bothered going to London so it was my only choice! I'm trying to pick up a few more 'exciting' things for work now I've settled in and seen what other people are wearing! At the start I was playing it very safe with pencil skirts and blouses, but I've kind of learnt it's okay to have a little bit of fun with what I wear!

So, let's get on with the fashion show then!

Primark





'Hang In There' 10 Non-Slip Hangers - £4.00
These are my favourite hangers ever (how sad do I sound?!) but honestly, I love the furry material on these! They keep all my clothes actually on the hanger rather than at the bottom of my wardrobe! Definitely worth the pricetag! I chose the mint green & grey option this time! I already have about 20 pink ones of these so I thought I should switch it up a little bit!










Angel Sleeve Dress - £13.00
I love the print of this dress! That's what attracted me to it! The colours are so bright as well! It's actually got split sleeves as well so you can flash a little bit of skin without flashing a whole bingo wing! It's a decent length, about an inch and a half above the knee so still appropriate to wear to work without tights! Result in this heatwave we're experiencing at the minute!








Weave Peeptoe Pumps - £8.00
I desperately needed a shoe update, all of my pumps are falling to pieces! How cute are these both? The brown ones are perfect for wearing with the above dress, really cute! You needa make sure your toes are in tip top condition with that peeptoe though! ;-)

Chain Moccasin Loafers - £8.00
I've seen a lot of people rocking a good moccasin lately and I wanted to join in, they are super expensive though so when I seen these I was all over it! These are from the Wide Fit section, but they're really not Wide Fit! I'd be fearful of the normal version! They're a suedey type material so keep away from any puddles that might appear after a midnight storm!






3 Chain Necklace - £4.00 - £2.00
I haven't bought any jewellery in a while, which has been tough for me I can't lie. I'm like a magpie I LOVE SHINY THINGS. I do have a cheeky order coming from Blacktied that you'll see soon though I hope! But anyway I thought this necklace was pretty edgy but still understated 'coz all the chains are so small! So I'll still be able to wear it into work without looking like 2 Chainz. Plus it was in the sale for £2.00!! That's like basically free. 





River Island




Floral Peplum Top - £30.00 - £15.00
Another little sale purchase! This was reduced to £15.00 in River Island and I had to nab it! The floral design is gorgeous, white background, navy detailing and then really black bordering (which doesn't show up very well on camera!)! Everyone says don't mix navy and black but I love it! This will be getting worn with my black pencil skirt for work, and a black mini and leather jacket at night!






Debenhams





Red Herring Floral Print Dress - £30.00 - £9.00
Now I know this isn't gonna be everyones cup of tea, but let me firstly justify it as it was £9.00, you don't even get dresses in Primark for that price, never mind a decent quality dress from Debs! This isn't your typical 21 year old style dress, but they actually suit me so well, little bit of cleavage, in at the waist and a nice length! It's perfect for work, it'll probably never get worn anywhere else other than work but that's fine.. for £9.00 I don't blinkin' care! 




Boots

No 7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes - £7.00
My holy grail wipes! Worth every penny, but I always wait until Boots do the £5 off vouchers, so they only cost me £2.00! Bargain!

Nivea Invisible Anti-Perspirant - £1.07
The only deodorant I've ever used that actually doesn't stain any clothes. The best I've ever used. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Blush' - £2.99
I always seem to buy this when it's NOT on offer, but I don't even care it's so worth it. The best out there. Holy grail!

Collection Eye Brow Definer - £2.79 
I wanted to buy Soap & Glory's Triumph but it was all sold out! This was the best I could find! Let's see how it goes :) 

Boots Essential Toothbrush - £0.79

So that's all I bought on my little adventure to Crawley's County Mall! 
What do you think of my purchases?
Has anyone tried the Collection Eye Brow Definer? If so, what did you think of it?
Let me know! 

mwah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Great post, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my post on it and get blogging, Have fun! XO
    http://pwincessmeggyeggy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading you're hauls! Living through your spending, go shopping! '£2 basically free' haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you buy anything with a coupon/discounted it's therefore justified in my opinion haha xx

      Delete