Monday 28 July 2014

Manicure Monday

Hello ladies!

Another Monday, another Manicure!



























This time you may notice in the length and shape of my nails.. because I finally got my infills yay!
Don't know if anyone in Surrey is reading (hello if you are *waves*) but my landlady suggested I visit Horley Nails, and I did and they were very good, super quick! I think the infills, filing, painting and drying only took about 20 minutes! Super impressive! Infills are £15, little bit cheaper than I've been paying in Manchester so I was happy with that!

I decided to reduce the length of my nails, my claws look beautiful but when you're entering in numbers on the computer it's very easy to make a very big mistake so I thought it would be safer! I rounded them as well, the points are hard to keep up with and I actually broke one not that long ago and I didn't want that to happen again!


The shade I'm wearing is China Glaze's 'Traffic Jam' it's a deep raspberry pink colour, and I've kind of been obsessed with that shade for a while now, so when I seen it I knew it was going straight on my tips! If you like the colour, you can buy it for £4.17 at BeautyBay at the minute!

What are you wearing on your nails this week?
Let me know! 

Thanks for reading! xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hey babe! Yeah of course, I've followed you now :) here's a link to my bloglovin :) http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5205313 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's a pretty colour! I'm wearing W7 Envy on my right hand for a wear test and my left hand is naked as I couldn't think of any nail art for Fandoms Made Fabulous this week :c Hopefully the break will give me time to think up lots of new ideas though! :P

    ~Becca // rjtmisti.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that envy polish looks gorg, just googled a swatch!! I'm sure it won't take you long to decide on some nail art! Instagram and Pinterest have some amazing inspo, when I got nail art done on my acrylics before I always made sure I brought a few ideas with me from there!! Xxx

      Delete