Tuesday 15 July 2014

21 Questions!

Haaaaaaaailo!

This is just a fun mid-week post, basically I've been itching to write for a few days, but I've got nothing to write about, I still haven't unpacked all my makeup yet (don't read that bit mum, my new room is tidy I swear! :-/ ) and I haven't got time, considering I've only been working for Nestle for two and a half weeks, I've already worked up 6 hours overtime. I am so busy, by the time that I get home I just wanna eat, sleep, watch TV and flop into bed :( 

Dolly Parton was all excited about working 9-5, I can't say I agree with her on that one!

But anywaaaay, I just wanted to do something to bide the time until my newest Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit Beauty Box arrives (hopefully before the weekend!!) so there'll be a new post up on that as soon as it does! Today, I discovered an old friend from school in Northern Ireland blogs too, you can find Sara over at www.simplysara.co.uk :) I was having a nosey through all of her lovely posts and came across a 21 questions tag, which I've now decided to steal - thanks Sara! :)

Soooo, without further ado, let's get started!


Haha, sorry I couldn't resist a cheeky little 50 Cent reference!

Now on to the serious stuff, I promise!


1. Are you named after anyone? 
No I don't think so! I think my mum and dad kind of just decided they liked Rachel and went with it! My little brother is named after Ryan Giggs though, which I find quite hilarious after it turns out he's a bit of a plaaaayaaa. Awks mom & dad, awks. 

2. When was the last time you cried
Yesterday evening, I was having a little wobbly, I was exhausted and a little bit homesick. The price of flights from Gatwick to home for a weekend just pushed me over the edge!

3. Do you have kids? 
No! And they are a loooooong way off. 

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Ehhhh, this is awkward, I know I can be quite a bitch so maybe not? But then again, girls generally make friends with people who dislike the same things/people as they do.. So maybe I'd be my own bestie!


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes! A lot, it's really part of our culture though, everyone is sarcastic and it's accepted, I have a Northern Irish lecturer at uni and everyone actually presumes he's a little bit rude because he's so sarcastic, but it's typical Northern Irish sense of humour! 

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Hell to the no. Heights? Relying on a giant elastic band to save my life? No!

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Frosties! Oh hi, I'm a nutritionist. 

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
It differs depending on gender! On guys: eyes, smile, shoes, hair. On girls: eyebrows and what they're wearing!

9. What is your eye colour? 
It's weird, they change, sometimes blue, sometimes brown, sometimes green? weird. 

10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Happy endings! I don't like films very much, I hardly ever watch them! But I would never watch a horror, ever. 

11. Favorite smells?
Freshly brewed coffee, fresh cut grass, the smell of my mum's Irish Stew cooking!

12. Summer or winter? 
I change my mind everytime, I love winter clothes and being able to snuggle up in Uggs and jumpers, but I love the atmosphere that summer brings, everyone is so happy when it's sunny!

13. Computer or television? 
Probably TV? I prefer watching stuff on TV rather than on my laptop, I don't really know why haha. 

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
Californiaaaaaa, Los Angeles! But that was in 2001 so a longggg time ago! Needa start saving for a proper adventure after placement or whenever I graduate!

15. Do you have any special talents?
The only thing I can claim is that I can memorise a hell of a lot of rap songs, and remember ALL the words! That's about it, I'm useless haha. But if Einstein had no special talents, it's okay isn't it? ;-)


16. Where were you born?
Craigavon Area Hospital, Northern Ireland.

17. What are your hobbies? 
Shopping, spending time with my friends + family, listening to music, reading blogs, watching Youtube, TV, walking, exploring, travelling! Just the generic things really!

18. Do you have any pets? 
At home with my mum I do! My (almost) 3 year old shih tzu, Harper! She's my baby and I miss her so much when I'm away at Uni :( 


19. Favorite movie? 
Oh hi, still living as a 14 year old girl - MEAN GIRLS.

How much can you quote Mean Girls in one day?

^^^^^
My favourite use of a quote of ALL TIME.

20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yessss, one 'little' brother who's 18 years old and 6ft2 and everyone presumes he's my boyfriend. *sigh*

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A nutritionist or a Home Economics teacher hopefully! But maybe we'll reassess that after a year at Nestle! If all else fails, maybe a princess? ;-)



Anywaaaaay, that's me in 21 questions!
Hope you enjoyed reading and if you have any more questions you'd like me to answer please leave them in the comments below!
Thanks for reading :-* 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment