Sunday 27 July 2014

The Liebster Award pt. 2


Hiii, so this is the follow up to the first part of my Liebster Award!
I felt like it was going to be a very long post I thought it would be better to split it and make it more enjoyable!

Lets get started:

My Questions from Megan:

1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
This one is easy for me, an owl! I love them, fully obsessed! I think they're just beautiful, so wise and majestic. To me they feel like animals with power, and that's what I'd want to be like! Powerful & wise!


2. Heels or flats?
I'm definitely more of a flats girl, I love nice pumps and sandals, and I'm obsessed by trainers! I do like to wear heels too though, it's a lot girlier and you do feel so classy! And this is good life advice:


3. What book are you reading right now?
I've bought 'The Fault in Our Stars' and 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' to read! I've read TBINSP before, and it broke my heart.. So honestly I don't even know why I bought it again to put myself through the horror and emotion! 

4. What blog inspired you to start your own?
Easy peasy, my lovely bestie's blog http://beccasbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk/, she's my best friend, my wifey and my soulmate all rolled into one. This gal keeps me sane, and as well as being my everything, she's so bloody talented with a set of makeup brushes, and some props. My girl is gonna go far!! Inspires me everyday. Pictures are below are of her work for a photoshoot for uni, I was a mugging victim - how amazing and realistic is it??



5. What celebrities would you invite to your birthday party?
The whole Kardashian family and extended fam (i.e. Scott, Kanye, French Montana etc), Eminem, Calvin Harris, Snoop Dogg, Tyra Banks, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting.. It would be a strange mix of people! But they all interest me so much in different ways so I'd love to get to talk to them all!

6. If you could change your name, what would you call yourself?
Holy moly, I'd probably revert to my middle name which is Louise, I think I suit my names so I don't know if I could decide on another!!


7. Guily pleasure?
I shouldn't do it, and I haven't done it in a loooong time because it's just SO bad. But eating a whole tube of pringles in one. Yes I'm a disgusting mess. (p.s do it with salt and vinegar flavoured ones and you'll numb your whole mouth - it's like being at the dentist haha)

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
My weight, for sure my weight. I'm working on it, unfortunately relationships are very tempting to let yourself go, which is fine when you're with that person.. But when you're not, you feel rubbish! I'm working on it though in a healthy way, hence no more full tubes of pringles ;-)


9. What is your favourite quote?
"A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor" - even when you're having a bad day, there's always something you can learn to better yourself and to try and be better in that situation if it ever happens again!



10. Describe your dream holiday.
Going across America in an open top car with the wind blowing in my hair with my friends around me. That would be ideal!!

11. How long have you been a blogger and what do you love about it?
I've been blogging for just about a year and a half now (since Feb 2013)! I love it because you can just come home, ramble a few words out and clear your brain. I can't sleep when my head is full so I feel like this is a good recycling ground for me!

Check out the previous post HERE to see who I nominated and what questions I asked them! 

Thanks for reading! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was so excited to read someone's answers to my questions. I have to say, I LOVE those 2 quotes, the one about losing weight and the sailor one! Oh and the make-up, at the college I go to, there is a theatrical make-up course and there is always people walking around with zombie make-up, it has to be one of the cleverest and scariest things!
    Lots of love, Megan X
    http://pwincessmeggyeggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It's amazing seeing what people can do with some scar wax and makeup!! If you ever search sfx on Pinterest literally the scariest things come it! Really freaks me out! The sailor quote is my daily motivation when I'm having a crap day!! Thank you so much for the nomination!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete