Tuesday 26 August 2014

Who rocked it, who shocked it? The Emmys 2014

Hey guys!
Just a chilled post tonight, I'm up at 5 tomorrow to head into London to work on a PR event, I can already feel how tired I'm gonna be!
I don't know if it's just me but I LOVE looking at celebrities dresses after a huge event, red carpet season is one of my favourite seasons of them all!
This week we were lucky enough to experience not just the MTV Video Music Awards but also the Emmys were in town!
So to celebrate those celebs that rocked the red carpet, and those that shocked the red carpet, I thought I'd do a summary of my 5 favourite looks from the Emmys and my 5 least favourites..

We'll start positive so here's my 'Best in Show' rosettes for the Emmys.

 1. January Jones

2. Lizzy Caplan

3. Taylor Schilling

4. Julia Roberts

5. Heidi Klum

Andddd now onto those who just could have tried harder/hired a better stylist..

1. Lena Dunham

2. Sarah Hyland

3. Mindy Kaling

4. Christina Hendricks 

5. Zooey Deschanel

Those are my top 5 and bottom 5, obviously that's just my opinion and everyone is entitled to wear what they like, but I just don't feel those women dressed to their body shapes!

There were plenty more that I loved: Kristen Wiig, Sarah Silverman, Natalie Dormer, Mayim Bialik, I could go on all night!!

Oh and not to forget the men, my top 5 (I can't really do a bottom because every man looks good in a suit) - Adam Levigne, Idris Elba, Jim Parsons, Mark Ruffalo and Kit Harrington!

What did you think of the celebs outfits at the Emmys?
Let me know in the comments!

I'll be back with the VMA's sooooon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment