Sunday 10 August 2014

Haul time!


Hi Hi!
So in my last post about my family's visit I mentioned that over the few days I had went shopppping! 
As you can tell before, shopping is a major hobby of mine, I would probably put it down as a skill on my CV because I love to bargain hunt that much!

This is just going to be a brief summary post of everything I bought, and links to the products if I can find them online (some were sale items!). If you'd like to see anything else in more detail, leave me a comment and I can do a more indepth post :)

Forever 21
Jade stone statement necklace - £3.99 (SALE)
Peach stone drop earrings - £3.15


Pink & gold multi chain necklace - £4.99 (SALE)
Hoop and stud multipack - £3.90


Coral & gold statement necklace - £4.99 (SALE)
I love Forever 21's jewellery, it's always so reasonably priced and really effective. I do hate their website though, it's so hard to find ANYTHING on. Hence why there's no links! Sorry guys! Worth a nosey in store if you're interested in any of the sale pieces though!

Paperchase
Owl Lunchboxes - £7.50
I know these lunchboxes are out of stock on ASOS, but they're not on Paperchases website either :( but hopefully there will be some left in store! This is a pack of 4 mini lunchboxes, they're perfect size for bringing in fruit and yoghurt, and so much prettier than my old boring tupperware boxes! Paperchase also give 10% student discount, so these cost me £6.75! 

Boots
So obviously Boots is where I spend the most money.. Typical! This particular day the Daily Mail had a £5 off voucher if you spent £30, so obviously I did. Unfortunately I don't have up close pictures or swatches of the two eyeshadows, one was smashed when I was taking the pictures in Starbucks (lol, classy) so as I humped off to get another one, I forgot to take pictures.. If you google the names I'm sure there will be swatches online :)


Supercolour Fabulipstick in 'Pom Pom' - £9.00
Supercat Eyeliner Pen in 'Carbon Black' - £6.00

Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense in 'Blue' - £6.99

Two eyeshadoes are Seventeen Solo Eyeshadows in 'Shocking Pink' and 'Viva Diva' and these are £3.89 each!

Topshop


Stippling Brush - £4.00 (SALE)
Gel Liner Brush - £2.00 (SALE)
Tweezers - £2.00 (SALE)

Zebra iPhone 5 Case - £1.00 (SALE)

So that's just a very brief overview of what I bought when the fam were over! 
If you'd like anymore info or a post on anything specific let me know and I can do that!
Thanks to everyone for reading :) 

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment