Sunday 3 August 2014

Best Beauty Offers!

Hi again!
Sorry for posting twice in one day but my phone is dead and therefore I can't play the Kim Kardashian game anymore for a while, and by chance I've stumbled across some amazing beauty products on offer while I've perused the internet!
I thought it would be better to post them incase these offers are ending soon!!


1. Benefit 'The Real Steel' - £17.50 - £15.75***
You get a full-size They're Real Mascara (which is usually £19.50 alone), a mini version of their new They're Real Push Up Liner, and a sample of the They're Real Remover. This is an amazing bargain, especially good if you've never tried the They're Real section of Benefit and wanna give it a go! I love They're Real, it's such a good mascara and really does make your lashes look amazing. I tried the Push Up Liner in a Benefit store and hated it, it smudged on my eyes! But a lot of people are raving about it, so if you wanna try it, you might as well for a bargain price!! 
*****IF YOU USE THE CODE 'HOT10' YOU WILL GET ANOTHER 10% OFF IT AS WELL - £15.75!!! OFFER VALID UNTIL 8AM 4TH AUGUST 2014 (BST)*****

I love this palette, I don't have it but I've searched so many makeup looks using it, I've lusted for so long! The colours are gorgeous and perfect for any season, such a good mix! And when it's reduced from £34.00 to £15.00 it's a total bloody bargain!

I have one of these Duo's and I love it, you apply your colour and let it dry for one minute, and then you apply the moisturising balm on top of it, it's perfect - and plus, that lip colour ain't going anywhere! These retail for £11, and yes I paid it *shh* but it is so worth it, so for £3.49, you should just buy 'em all!

Yes, it's a light up mirror. I know it's nothing particularly exciting, and yes it's probably cheaper on certain online retailers named after rainforests, but this is only £19.99 and it's down from 50 quid. Plus when you buy from boots you get advantage points so in theory you're actually giving yourself MORE money to spend at Boots. Logic yeaaaaaaaaaah!

I love Illamasqua's lipsticks, I think they're amazing.. The consistency, the colours, the smell (mildly smell like Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!) but the one thing I don't love is the price, £18.50 is expensive, like megaaaa. So whenever the lipsticks get reduced in the sale, angels from the heavens above rejoice and send happiness into the world. Magnetism is a beautiful colour and for £10.00, well it would just be rude not to.

Hope these offers help in case you were thinking about buying any of these products.
I've been waiting for that No7 mirror to come down for ages, so I think I'll definitely be purchasing!
If you've stumbled upon any other offers, please let me know in the comments or tweet me @RachelVennard :) 

Thanks for reading!xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment