Wednesday 20 August 2014

20 Questions Tag

Hi again guys! Can't believe it's Humpday again already! Busy busy!
I'm back with another tag that I stumbled across online, I'm really enjoying these tags at the minute, it's nice to interact a little bit more! Let's get going then shall we?

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Definitely my phone, I literally couldn't leave the house without it.. It's not necessarily that I'm obsessed with it or anything but I just feel safer knowing I have it with me just incase anything would go wrong!

2. Favourite brand of make up?
With an ever growing makeup collection this is a really hard one! I'll do one high end and one high street.. High street would definitely have to be MUA, I just can't say no to their prices, and the products are generally really good! High end has to be MAC, too many of their products have now become my holy grail so it's really the only choice I can make!
3. Fave flowers?
I'm really not into particular flowers, I don't really know what they are..  I like roses obviously but I tend to think of them as being something you get when you're in a relationship! You'll have seen this pic on my blog from Sunday's post but I recently bought myself some flowers in Tesco as a treat to myself, I don't know what they are, but they're pretty! 

4. Favourite clothing stores?
Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Boohoo, Primark, H&M.. They're my main shops!
5. Fave perfume?
At the minute it's definitely Glam Jasmine by Michael Kors. It's so nice and easy to wear at any time of the day! I did smell Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs at the weekend and it was beaut, it may be my next perfume!
6. Heels or flats?
I love how good heels look but I hate how they feel.. For me it probably has to be flats, and specifically trainers!
7. Do you make good grades?
I am blessed with quite a photographic memory so I do generally get good grades!
8. Fave colours?
Pink and Turquoise! Still a 5 year old girl inside really ;-)
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
If I'm KNACKERED, and I mean I have to be falling asleep on my feet I would, but as a whole I try not too!
10. Do you drink juice?
I do drink juice, Ribena is my favourite :)
11. Do you like swimming?
Meh, if I had to exercise (which I should..) it wouldn't be my first choice!
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
I do, I'm a weirdo and I have had the mickey taken out of me a lot, but if I get a takeaway fish and chips.. I have to eat it on a plate with a knife and fork!
13. What’s you’re favourite moisturiser?
Favourite moisturiser definitely has to be my Origin's Make a Difference + Rejuvenating Moisturiser, it's done wonders for my skin and I really notice a difference when I stop using it and use another instead!
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes definitely, but just not for a longggg, longgggg time. 

15. Do you get mad easily?
It depends on what I'm getting mad about.. With other drivers I get mad easily, I have crazy road rage, but most other things it takes me a while to get annoyed!

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
NOPE.
17. Any phobias?
Ice, freezers, rats, mice.. Those are the main ones. My skins creeping even thinking about it!!
18. Do you bite your nails?
I used to when I was younger but not anymore, one day I woke up and decided to stop and never did it again!
19. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
Thankfully not, nothing major has ever happened me!
20. Do you drink coffee?
I used to be partial to a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato but since starting work at Nestle I'm obsessed now.. Instant coffee, coffee from my coffee machine, iced coffee.. I LOVE IT ALL.

Hope you enjoyed this tag, I thought the questions were nice easy reading!
I tag anyone who reads this to do it and leave me a comment when you've completed it!

Thanks for reading!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment