Sunday 17 August 2014

Seaside Surprises!

Hey hey,
two posts in one day? Naaaaughty!
But this is a special thaaaaank you post!

I'm a pretty avid online shopper.. I order most of my clothes online, and generally know when and what should be appearing through my postbox..
But last week a lovely hand written envelope arrived (which is weird because usually all my stuff is from China) and I genuinely had no clue what it was..

Opened it and out slid this little cute jewellery bag with a fridge magnet in!


This little surprise was sent by my friends mum, who I've never met before but obviously she's decided I'm an alright kinda critter! I think it's from somewhere in Cornwall or Devon which is where they were on hols
I'm really good friends with her son, who happens to be a famous Cumbrian hockey player - James Atkinson :) and I was really chuffed to get this in the post, really made me smile!

Sometimes it's just the little things that make your week, and this certainly made mine :)

Big love to James and his mum!!
Have you got any surprise deliveries recently? 
Does it make you as happy as it makes me??


No comments:

Post a Comment