Monday 25 August 2014

Breville Blend Active time!

Hey guys! 
So everyone seems to be falling back in love with smoothies and juices, and I decided I would get back on that bandwagon! 

My blender from Uni didn't survive the trip from Manchester to Gatwick, plus someone had used it and obviously not cleaned it right and it was looking a little blue shall we say..

So after reading a lot of reviews and Becca basically telling me I need to buy it, I went with the Breville Blend Active Blender.. It was £20 on Amazon! Absolute bargain! Plus with my 5% student discount it made it £19! I also have Amazon Prime so free next day delivery.. Amaaaazing! 



It comes with the base (which is the blending bit), the blade and two BPA free bottles! The handiest thing about this blender is that you actually blend INTO the bottle rather than having to transfer it afterwards! The blade and lid of the bottle are interchangeable! So handy and less cleaning which is obviously a good thing!


I went for quite an array of fruit in my smoothie (basically trying to use up all my food in the fridge!!) so I had orange juice, 2 yeotube yoghurts, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, watermelon, orange and banana. Wow. I think it was basically my whole 5 a day in a cup!


Using the blender couldn't be easier, there's only one button! You hold it for a few seconds and that's it, hey presto ready to go! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!


And there we have it, the finished product sat infront of the telly chilling out on a lovely Saturday morning!  

Definitely glad I bought this blender, think it's definitely worth getting up a few minutes earlier to make a smoothie! It's so worth it and such an easy way of sneaking fruit and veg into your day!

Have you got any favourite recipes? Particularly any with vegetables in?? Let me know in the comments!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment