Tuesday 5 August 2014

Tuesday Shoesday

Jeepers oh it's Tuesday already!
So, for anyone that already follows me on Instagram, you'll have seen this picture.. For everyone else, two things: 1. Why are you not following me?? (username: rachelvennard) and 2. I am a shoe addict. 
I love all shoes, I love heels, I love flats, I love trainers, I love boots, I love sandals. 
I just can't bloody get enough!!


Last weekend I finally unpacked all my shoes.
37 pairs.
37 pairs.
37 pairs just in England, not including what's at home in Northern Ireland.
Let's all take a moment.

*long pause*

So obviously, I need more shoes? Right??

Well whether it's right or wrong I can't say no to shoes, particularly when they're a bargain..
Check out my new beauties below!



These contrast heels are amazing. 
There's something so summery about white and neon colours together, so as soon as I seen them I was in love!
And you'll never guess where they're from:

So as it's hinted at in the name, on the website EVERYTHING is £5.

Now I can't lie, they're not the best quality shoes I've ever bought, but for one season £5 will do me rightly!
P&P was £3.95 which was a bit pricey, but £8.95 for shoes that River Island are basically selling at £55 suits me down to the ground!

These shoes are gorgeous, really slimming on the calves, and most importantly, actually pretty damn comfy!
I walked around the house most of sunday in these and my tracksuit bottom: guys, form an orderly queue. 

This is my first order from the site and I'm really impressed!
Next time I need a shoe buzz I'll definitely be coming back!!

Have you ever purchased from the website?
What do you think of it?
Are you happy to pay £5 for shoes or do you prefer quality?
Let me know down below :)

Thanks for reading! xxx


1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really informative and ready source of knowledge for anyone who is really searching for something new to them. Keep the spirits high and please produce something new about what is going around the world in the field of rubber matting.
    bulk wholesale clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete