Tuesday 12 August 2014

Line 'em up..

Hellloooo everyone. 

So on Sunday I shared a quick snapshot of what I bought in Bluewater/Windsor :)
This is just a quick post of how I used one of my favourite products I picked up!

I have hooded lids, and it's basically the bane of my existence!! Eyeshadow is basically pointless unless it's the whole way to my eyebrow, eyeliners smudge and end up on my upper lid! Even Benefit's "They're Real" liner.. I asked and I asked the member of staff on Carnaby St and she said it was suitable for hooded lids.. 15 minutes, I resembled a panda!! So I was majorly pissed off and it definitely put me off purchasing from them again in the future!

The item I've fallen in love with is the L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense in 'Blue' which was £6.99!


For me, this is one of the best liners I've tried.. Minimal smudging and the nib is so neat it actually glides on so easily! The colour is so intense as well, it really is the colour of the lid! This is definitely a favourite of mine.

Check out the pics below showing how I've used it! The first two are the normal flicks I would wear, and the others are when I winged it out further for more dramatic effect! Apologies for the picture quality, the lighting in this house isn't the best, it's really difficult to get a real representation!! Also, check out my lovely tan lines from when I got burnt in Brighton, oops! 






Have you tried these eyeliners? 
What do you think of them? 
Thanks for reading!!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment