Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday Thoughts..

Hello everyone!
I've had a busy few days, my Dad, Brother & Stepmum have been over to visit and were here from Wednesday to Saturday evening.
We did loads in 4 short days, and I will do a blog post to sum it all up, but I'm not really in the mood today if I'm honest!

It's hard being away from home, it's really bloody hard.
I love being alone, I love 'me-time' and spending time doing my own thing, and I've basically been home alone since I moved to Gatwick, but I'm starting to get sick of myself. It's lonely and I just wish I could have my family here constantly, a few hours away on a train so I could run home if I wanted to.
But unfortunately life ain't that easy.

Flights home are EXPENSIVE from Gatwick, and I mean expensive.
I thought I could pop home in August for the Bank Holiday weekend, but it's £200 and for 3 days, it's really unjustifiable!
So I don't think I'm gonna be home until my birthday in October, it's only 3 months away, but it feels years away!

I'm having an emotional Sunday, there have been a lot of tears so far and it's not even 2pm.
But sometimes you just need to get it out of your system and cry - I know I feel better when I do!

I dandered onto Pinterest to try and find some inspirational/motivational quotes to try and make myself remember that this is all worth it. Check out the pics below if you're having a bad day/week/month.. I think a little boost can really make everything come into focus a little bit better!








I think all those quotes are great.
Everyone goes through crap times, but you have to remember what you're doing and the reason you're doing it for.
It will all work out in the end, I'm sure it'll be worth it!!

So basically, there's only one thing to remember:

I've registered to volunteer as a dog walker for a local rescue centre, and potentially at the local Scout Group after the summer. Also, I'm going to start Slimming World and make positive changes in my life - this isn't necessarily all about losing weight, but for the social aspect also!
It's time to do things my way and live my life :)


Have you any tips for staying positive when you're having a bad day or feeling down?
Leave me a comment and let me know!
I'll be back to my usual posts in a few days, I just needed to get that off my chest!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment