Friday 27 September 2013

Nails of the daaaaay!

Hellooo!
Just a quick post to show you what colour and polish I'm currently rocking on my nails because I loveee it!
Just to let you know my nails aren't natural, I do have acrylic nails on that I get done at Lilly Nail and Beauty! They're so professional and last SO long! I've had mine on a fortnight and there has hardly been any growth at all! I usually get them infilled every 3-4 weeks! All the girls at Lilly's are lovely and so welcoming! 

Currently I'm wearing Barry M's Hi Shine Gelly Nail Paint in the shade 'Watermelon'!
Watermelon is a dark teal colour that dries lovely and dark on the nails! It's a perfect autumn colour because of its deep rich colour and I think I'll be wearing this colour a LOT. 
The colour actually dries darker on the nails than it does in the bottle!
I love these polishes - they're so glossy and shiny, they really do look like you've paid for gel nails whenever its a bargain at £3.99 from Boots or Superdrug!
It dries well on the nails even if the application is a bit streaky, within a few minutes the polish settles out to give a glossy, streak free finish!



At £3.99 these are some of the best nail products available at the moment from either the high street or high-end beauty products! They're the only type of nail varnish I even consider purchasing anymore!
If you haven't tried them I suggest you do! They have a great colour selection and every time I dander into a Superdrug store they have more colours available in this finish!

Barry M have also recently released more new autumn shades in a matte finish so I'm really looking forward to trying them and seeing how they compare! I love matte nails as well as shiny, glossy nails.. Oh to be honest I love most nail varnish finishes and Barry M have a finish to suit you!!

Barry M is currently on offer at Superdrug, and if you spend £9 on their products you get a free mascara so everyone hot foot it down there now or there'll be none left because I'll have bought them all.. :)

What do you think of these Hi Shine Gelly Nail Paints?
Are there any shades that you would recommend? 
Let me know!
I'm off to Alton Towers tomorrow for my first time so I'm hopefully going to get a good few photos up for all you thrillseekers out there!

Speak soon lovelies!
Rachel xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment