Tuesday 3 September 2013

Outfit of the night!

Hiiiiii! Once again sorry for the hiatus! I'm working flat out and everytime I get a day off I end up sleeping half the day away and being fit for nothing!! This is just a quick post to show what I wore out for dinner with my family on Saturday evening! The pictures were just quick snapshots I took before running out the door.. As I was late as per usual!! We went to Ed's Diner in Lisburn which is unbelievable! 


 
I wore Topshop's velvety leggings that I got in the sale last season.. But I seen they're in stock again for this autumn/winter so it means I can continue to wear them and not feel like I'm a season late! 

My baseball top is from h&m! It was £14.99 and I love it! Similar in style to the siksilk pieces, just without the hefty pricetag!! The vest top underneath is primark by the way!

My boots.. I think I'm in love with them! I've been wanting cut out boots for a while, seen these and fell head over heels in love! The best thing is they're from Primark and only cost £20! Bargain!! 

My denim jacket is from Oasis last year! The great thing about denim jackets is they can be brought out year after year.. This one was £48 so I intend to get a few more summers wear out of it!!

My necklace is last season from Primark, and my earrings are from the discount jewellery store Muse in Belfast! Ring is from Topman! And I got my lovely new bright pink Casio in Argos, were it was on sale for £9.99.. BARGAIN. I'm quickly becoming a Casio collector! My lipstick is 22 by Kate Moss for Rimmel! 

One last full body snap! Taken by my very uncooperative little brother who refused to retake even when my bra was out! So I apologise for that!! 


I'll be back soon I promise! I'm back to Manchester in 8 days so hopefully once I finish work on Thursday and get packed up for going back I'll have time to get a few more posts done! 

Thanks for reading! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment