Sunday 15 September 2013

Back to University!

Helloooo guyssss!
Just a quick wee post from me to explain what's going on at the minute in my life! 
I'm officially back to Manchester and have moved into my gorgeous house with my lovely flatmates for my second year of my degree in Human Nutrition!
I'm probably gonna be a bit absent over the next few weeks, I've a little bit of promo work lined up for Manchester Cars (a handy taxi company if any of you are from Manchester; or planning to make a visit anytime soon!) and then I have a trial shift for a permanent job this week as well! I'll be a busy little bee!

There's also the topic of FRESHERS. I know I'm not a fresher but it's still such a big part of uni regardless of what year you're in! My bestie Becca has just moved to Manchester for her degree so I'll be out partying with her pretending I'm still a fresher ;-) 

I officially start back to uni on the 26th! I can't wait to get back.. I know I sound like a nerd but I do love my degree! I think it's so important to do something you love or you're never gonna be willing to fully commit to doing the work involved with it!

So I should be back properly in a few weeks! I have a few posts lined up so hopefully once I'm settled back into a routine I can bash them out!

If any of you are starting (or returning) to university.. Enjoy Freshers! It's the one time you can actually afford to turn upto lectures hungover and get away with it! Value this time immensely ;-) and don't spend toooo much of your student loan!!

Rachel, x

No comments:

Post a Comment