Monday 7 October 2013

Mac Miller FOTD!

Holaaaa.
Just a quick little post to show what I wore to the Mac Miller gig at HMV Ritz in Manchester on Sunday 06/10/2013! The tickets were £17.50 and he was brilliant! Such a good crowd and the atmosphere was buzzing! Everyone was so pumped to see him! He had 2 support acts - one didn't really fit in with Mac's music style but he was still a beautiful singer and his name was Dylan Reynold and you can check him out here! His second support act suited the bill a little better and he was Rockie Fresh! He got the crowd going and everyone was fully ready for Mac! Mac Miller came out and was even watching his support act which I think is great because it showed how much he actually SUPPORTED that new, up and coming artist.. We caught a sneak peek of him checking out Rockie Fresh! 


I kept my face pretty simple, foundation, bronzer, blush, lashings of mascara and small eyeliner flicks on the eyes.. The reason it was so plain was because I was wearing GREEN on my lips! Becca had told me she'd seen a make-up counter sales girl wearing Navy eyeliner on her lips with gloss so I decided to try this outttt!
I used MUA's Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in the shade 'Forest Green'! I wore a MAC Dazzleglass over the top of the liner, but it actually made the liner come off faster so I scrapped that and left it as a matte look!

I liked this look, I do admit I got a few strange looks but sureeee I don't care! It's all about experimenting so I was happy with how the look turned out! Good for a gig when no-one is taking themselves to seriously!

I wore a cheap tartan smock style dress from a shop in Manchester's Arndale Shopping Centre called 'Shout'! It was £7 so I couldn't say no to that! I tied a denim shirt around my waist and also had suspender tights on, but they were toooo much - it was SO WARM!! I had my faithful vans on and they were super comfyyyy! Sorry I couldn't get a photo of my outfit, we were running out of time!!
If you wanna check out Mac Miller then have a little clicksy HERE
Talk soon!
Let me know about what you think of colourful lips, too much or okay?
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment