Thursday 9 May 2013

Topshop Lips Wishlist!

Helloooo everyone!
Exams are DONE! Yayyyy! They went well, I think I've managed to at least pass them all which means I'm not gonna be worrying until results day (which is the 28th of June for me!)
I'm finally home in Northern Ireland for the summer! 10 hours on a bus/boat was a loooong journey but I had my boyfriend at least so it wasn't too bad! Definitely was a weird experience though!

Ever since Zoella talked about Topshop lipsticks about a year ago I've been interested in them.. I thought they would be typical fashion shop makeup items & not much use.. But when I bought Nevada (a creamy nude) I was totally proved wrong! They're a gorgeous consistency and so easy to apply! And a steal at £8! They have a high end formula at a drugstore price point! 

I've also now become the proud owner of Innocent, a very light pink in a creamy texture & Hazard which is a matte dark red lipstick that I LOVE. Both of these lipsticks are actually still available on www.topshop.com so go have a nosey!

Now onto my wish list! I tried Brighton Rock on my hand a few weeks ago and fell in lurveeeee but tried to restrain because my makeup spending has been slightly extravagant the past little while! But now I just can't thinking about that gorgeous bright pink shade! I've been trying to be more adventurous with my lips, and I think a bright pink is just what I need! 

Next on my hotlist is Jewel! Jewel is a pH controlled bright orange which reacts with the natural pH of your lips to give you your perfect shade of orange! I seen Megs from Wonderful You talking about the Barry M pH adjusting lipstick which is pink, but after discovering topshop's version I'm more likely to try them because of the wider colour range! The pH adjusting lip tints are £9, which is double the price of the Barry M one, but I already own so many pinks I think I'd rather spend the money on a daring orange! 

Finally on the lipstick front is The Damned, a gorgeous dark plum/purple shade! You can see from a few posts back I bought Kontrol from Illamasqua, and I'm well and truly obsessed with it! I've worn it on every night out since & even during the day! The thing I'm most surprised about is that my boyfriend loves it and he's not usually a fan of me wearing heavy makeup! I fancy another purpley toned lipstick and at £8, half the pice of the Illamasqua one I'm certainly tempted to give it a try!


My last potential purchase from the makeup department in Topshop is a lip liner! I'm quite of a fan of a matte lip, after figuring or how to sort my dry, chapped lips (LUSH's lip scrub & Korres lip butter) so I'm definitely intrigued on wearing a full lip liner as a lip look! These lip liners are only £5 each and I find that pretty acceptable price wise! This is a dark red liner & I think it would look amaze with my Hazard lipstick! 
 
One final, amazing point with shopping at topshop is the student discount! It's only 10% but ultimately every little bit makes a difference, especially when it's so difficult to shop at places like Superdrug because you can't get discount without an NUS cars! But Topshop let you use your Unidays account for the discount which is much easier and FREE!

So, the question is... Which should I purchase? Just one? Two? Or them all? 
Let me know! 

Chat soon m'dears!
And if anyone has upcoming exams or assignment hand in dates... GOOD LUCK! 
Rachel xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment