Sunday 28 April 2013

It's that time of year again...

It's almost May and its that time of the year again.. Exams are here!
Everyone is stressing about how little they know and how worried they are for every exam!
And this year I'm in the exact same boat, I haven't done an exam since I was 18!

I dropped out of my A levels after my AS's due to personal reasons, and completed a BTEC instead... The BTEC had no exams so this year exam season has came and smacked me right in the face.. I forgot how much preparation was actually needed!

I've made my revision notes and I'm reading every page over and over again, and nothing seems to go in! I'm so glad I've my boyfriend is staying with me in Manchester for the next week to try and keep me sane! I can't wait until next Friday and everything's finished!

Ultimately the only thing you can do in an exam is your best, so the stress really isn't worth it!
Getting a good nights sleep and a good breakfast is essential, and you just have to go in with a positive mental attitude & hope the questions come up in your favour!

So everyone, keep calm and do your best :)
Exams aren't the end of the world, and there are always options if things go wrong!!

I won't be blogging this week due to my busy 4 exams in 5 days!
So I'll see you's all at the other side!

Chat next week lovelies,
Rachel :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment