Sunday 19 May 2013

Outfit Of The Night! Summer drinks :)


Helllooooooooo!

Last Friday, we were actually blessed with some summer type weather! It was warm, well above 10 degrees so I decided to break out a few summer pieces! I was going round to my friends for some pizza and drinks, so wanted to make a bit of an effort! :)

My outfit was basically all from Primark! I know people can feel that Primark is cheap and badly made.. But for items I'm gonna wear a few times during the season I don't mind not having the best quality! Cheap and cheerful is the way forward for any fashion addicted student, there's no way you can afford to rock Topshop or Zara every day!



  • My trousers were £9! Absolute bargain and I'm in love with the pattern on them! 
  • The crop top was £3, you can't say no to that! I bought it in a fluorescent pink as well but it was just a little early to break out that colour haha. I'm no skinny minny and I know crop tops can look a little dodgy on those on the bigger side of the clothing scale but the trousers were pretty high waisted so I felt I could get away with flashing just a hint of skin! 
  • The necklace is ancientttttt and has been floating around in my wardrobe for at least 3 years! It was a bargain, £1 from Dorothy Perkins! I never buy full price jewellery, it doesn't stay in style long enough to spend loads of money on it, I'm a sale junkie!!
  • I teamed this outfit with my favourite Dorothy Perkins wedged trainers! Another sale bargain at £15, and I've worn them to death! So comfy but yet give a nice bit of height :)
  • I also stuck on my sleeveless denim jacket just for a slight bit of extra protection against the evening chill! This is a Topshop bargain and I think it was £15, such a steal :)



It was the first time seeing my friends since I got my hair done so I was looking forward to showing off a bit ;-)
My makeup was my basic look, strong eyebrows, nude eyes, lots of mascara and my new favourite lipstick! It's MUA's Shade 3, and in my opinion it's a complete dupe for Topshop's Brighton Rock that I posted about last week.. And the best thing is, it's £1!! A gorgeous bright pink, that unfortunately this pic doesn't do justice to! I'll have a blog post coming up on my recent MUA purchases that I'll share soon!

Hope you enjoyed this little outfit post, hopefully I'll be able to do a few more soon :)
Happy Sunday guys :)
Rachel. x

No comments:

Post a Comment