Friday 19 December 2014

Basics Wishlist.

Hello!

OMG CHRISTMAS IS SO SOON.

Okay, that's out of the way.. Needed to get that off my chest.
So, basically I am a shopping fiend (just incase anyone is new here and didn't know that)... But I'm obsessed with it. I'm not particularly skinny, but I do love clothes. And regardless of what people think, I think I dress myself 'quite' well for my shape.

I'm going to do 2 wishlists of things that I would like - a basics and a 'going out'/glitzy as it is the season afterall.

Let's go.


1. Animal Print Top - £25.99. 2. Nike Cuffed Beanie - £25.00 £17.50. 3. FOMO T-Shirt - £12.99.
6. Mix Knit Ankle Socks - £4.00. 7. Bibi Knitted Cardigan - £40.00 £18.00.

What do you think of these basics?
I'm ALL about a monochrome wardrobe at the minute.
I want all of my clothes to be black/white/grey at the minute.
WARDROBE GOALS.

Stay tuned for my Glitzy/Glamour wishlist.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment