Saturday 6 December 2014

Recent Purchases!

Hello again lovelies!
I kept my promise, I'm back with a real blog post!
I've been treating myself to a few bits and pieces recently - naughty, and I thought I should show you what I've been buying!

Firstly, for my birthday my lovely mum got me a MAC quad palette - I didn't want the 15 palette because I have an OCD that I would need it to be finished, and I don't have the dolla to fill it! She bought me Twinx and Coppering to go in, I also had Brown Down which I depotted and popped into the palette.. So there was 1 space left and I chose All That Glitters! The palette is now complete and I'm so happy with it!! The colours are so autumnal and work perfectly together!




Top to Bottom: All That Glitters, Coppering, Twinx & Brown Down.
We'll stick with the MAC theme.. I seen my lovelyyy bestie Becca with the Objects of Affection Pigment and Glitters... So, obviously I went and bought them too. I did restrain though and only buy one set, even though I wanted them all.. I got the Rose set, and they are BEAUTIFUL. I've worn them loads all ready and I can't wait to break them out approx everyday over Christmas, tis the season for glittery eyelids afterall isn't it? Obsessed with them, and I love the packaging!




Bottom to Top: Whisper Pink, Tan, Rose, Reigning Riches & Heritage Rouge. 

Next company I'm back to being in love with is Urban Decay - Urban Decay were my first foray into high end makeup and I still love their Palettes - I have quite a few, but I've not tended to buy from them for quite a while.. A few months ago on www.cohorted.co.uk I seen their Perversion and Subversion mascara and primer duo and I was in the market for a new mascara so I bought them.. and HOLY MOLY. This is my favourite duo ever, it actually GIVES ME EYELASHES THAT YOU CAN SEE. My eyelashes are quite long but their straight so they usually look pretty crap, but this duo changes things. So much that I actually went and bought a full size of Subversion (the cohorted deal gives you a mini one) and it's so worth it!

The duo is actually still available on cohorted until Sunday evening and it only costs £10.80.. The full size mascara is £17 alone so it's definitely worth a purchase! Plus it's free delivery.. GO GET IT ASAP https://cohorted.co.uk/cohort/perversion-mascara-deluxe-set-783





















Finally, the last recent purchase was also from Urban Decay.. The brand is fully back on my radar! I was really intrigued to try out their lippies but none of them were screaming out to me as the ONE I really wanted.. So for Christmas, they happened to bring out 6 minis in a set called the Full Frontal Lipstick Stash.. So I bought them! You get 6 mini lipsticks and then a full size of their 247/ glide on lip pencil in Ozone (which is invisible, so kind of like a lip primer!). The colours are great and they have such good lasting power! I'm seriously impressed. Also they are adorable! Definitely worth checking Debenhams our for this little Christmas present because it would be a great stocking filler! It's £29 for it all! 



Bottom to Top: Ladyflower, Crush, Illicit, F-Bomb, Gash & Liar

Hope you liked seeing what I've bought recently!
Have you bought any of these things?
Let me know what you think of them if you have!

Until next time.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment