Saturday 4 January 2014

What I got for Christmasssss...!!

It's 2014! Holy guacamoleeeee!!
Hope everyone has made their New Years Resolutions and all that jazz, I haven't! I never stick to these things so I'm not calling them resolutions, it's a lifestyle change..MOTIVATIONAL TIMES FOR RACHEL.
We'll see how long this lasts anyway!

This post has all the beauty bits and bobs that I got for Christmas from friends & family! I'm in no way trying to boast or anything by posting this, just wanted to point out what's gonna be appearing on my face over the next few weeks :-)

From my Auntie Sharon -
The Soap & Glory Eyes Box

Whats inside?
6 'Lid Stuff' eyeshadows, Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara, Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eye Liner, a brush & a huge mirror!


From my Auntie Lynn -
Be Enchanted Starlight Shadows Colour Palette


What's inside?
9 Eyeshadows, 4 Lip Glosses, 1 Blusher, 3 Brushes and a mirror!


From my step-sister Clare -
The Limited Collection Lip Gloss & Nail Duo


From my lovelyyyy best friend Becca -
Illamasqua Hydra Veil & Lipstick in 'Eurydice'


CAN WE JUST ALL TAKE A MOMENT AND SAY "WOW".
I was spoilt rotten by Becca!! Hydra Veil is a new holy grail, it is amazzzzzzing! So perfect on the skin and foundation goes on like a dreammmmm over it! Also, the lipstick is the perfect shade of hot pink! Blue toned so makes teeth pearly white and it's not too barbie pink!! I wore it on New Years Eve for Becca's 21st!
What do you think?!


I got loads of other amazing presents and I want to say thank you so much to everyone that bought me anything! You's are all the loveliest of people and thank you all for a beautiful wonderful Christmas at home!

Next post will be some of the bits and bobs I treated myself to in the Christmas sales!
Talk soon!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment