Sunday 12 January 2014

"Shopping Is My Cardio" - Pt. 2.

I'm back with Part 2 of my rather large Christmas Sales haul!
I'll get stuck straight in, and once again I'll try and post links to anything that's still available online!

New Look Blue Platform Shoes, No7 'The Eyes Collection', Origins 'Make A Difference Rejuvenating Set', Soap & Glory 'Powder Trip', Muse Neon Green Chain Necklace & New Look Blue Double Ankle Strap Heels.
The loveliest, most beautiful thing that has EVER touched my skin. I tell no lies, this is amazing!! I stumbled upon this in Boots the sale section, not expecting it to BE in the sale, but it WAS! £19.33 for ALL of this!! That is a FULL SIZE moisturiser that costs £34.00 alone!! It smells beautiful and refreshing on your face! It contains the 'Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Moisturiser', 'Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion', 'Make A Difference Rejuvanting Hand Treatment' and the 'Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask'.  I'm just head over heels in love with it all. The overnight mask is my favourite, I just want to use it everyday, my face is loving it! If you can, go to Boots, nosey about and I hope you will stumble across this beauty. :) 

This little lovely kit was £6, I really couldn't leave it behind! It has 3 Limited Edition No7 eyeshadows, a No7 eye colour brush (A MAC 217 BRUSH DUPE - HOLY SHMOKES) and a No7 smokey eye brush! The shadows don't have names but check out the swatches below :) The eye colour brush  and the smokey eye brush are £7.25 each so the full kit with 3 additional eyeshadows for £6 is a steaaaaal. 

















I told myself I didn't need this palette, I reassured myself when I got home that I didn't need this palette.. A few days later I turned off a motorway on the way home from a shopping excursion at 7pm at night to get this palette. Some may say I have issues, I just say I'm dedicated. 
The Soap & Glory 'Powder Trip' was £10 down from £20, and contained 3 of their legendary face products, 'Solar Powder' (bottom left), 'Glow All Out' (top left) and 'Love at First Blush'  (top right) alongside a half-moon powder brush. Solar Powder was my FIRST ever bronzer and I adored it, even when I was a makeup virgin.. So I wanted it back in my life whenever I seen this kit! I was worried that it would be bulky but compared to having 3 individual powders it's actually a lot easier! The three individuals also have a hefty £33 price tag, so all three for £10 is a steal. It's still online, buy it now. You won't regret it. ;-)






This was my New Years Eve outfit! All sale bargains (except the shoes but that's okay!) 
Skirt - F&F Leather Mini Skirt - £5
Necklace - Muse Neon Green Chain Necklace - £5
Earrings - Topshop Chunky Chain Hoops - £4

I'm pretty chuffed with this outfit, considering the top and skirt only cost me £10! The accessories are more expensive than I would generally buy but the shoes are so comfy I know I will get SO much wear out of them.



The other New Look shoes I bought aren't in the sale online but they were £8! I didn't think I could wear the strappy style shoes but they're so comfy. Perfect interview or night out shoes.. You'll last all day no matter what you're doing!


I also treated myself to my first online Illamasqua purchase! I bought the Light Liquid Foundation in Shade LF140. I did struggle to find the shade I should buy but I recommend googling swatches in comparison to other foundations you own, there's enough beauty bloggers out there someone will have what you're looking for! The foundation is so lovely!! And it smells like vanilla, I'm in love! Really good coverage for a light foundation and turned out it was the exact match for my skin! It's a bank breaker at £27 usually for 30ml, but for a tenner in the sale its great! Free p&p as well! Brilliant! 




Finally, just a pic of my nails that I rocked on New Years Eve, for approximately 1 hour because I'm pretty sure by the time it hit midnight I only had 3 left...

Hope you enjoyed my splurges!
I'm seriously considering cutting up my bank card.
NO MORE SHOPPING.
Everyone, say it with me!!!

Have a lovely week guys and I'll talk to you sooooon! :)
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment