Friday 10 January 2014

Let's get Physical...

This is just a short oneeee! 
I fell out with gel liners a long time ago, I've very hooded eyelids so it generally just ended up on my upper lid.. The same applies for most liquid eyeliners as well.. Lucky me!!

Buuuut my mum came home with a little surprise for me.. My first MAC Fluidline from their new Magnetic Nude collection in 'It's Physical'. 


It's a gorgeous duo-Crome shade, it's described by MAC as brown with a purple pearl, but on me it's more a brown shade with pink and gold glitters.. Whatever the case it's gorgeous!!


Applies so smoothly and lasts for EVER. no smudging, no product on my upper lid and the glitter lasts, it's been shimmering away behind my lashes all evening! 


This is definitely going to be one for all the time wear, subtle enough for a day-to-day look and can be built in for evenings and nights out!! It also works as a cream eyeshadow, I'm sure you'll see a pic of it worn as such sometime in the near future!

These limited edition fluidlines retail for £15, and they're selling out fast! There's there in the range, alongside some new extra dimension skinfinishes, blushes and shadows and also some new lipsticks, glosses and brushes! Definitely worth a look if you're near a MAC counter soon as it's mostly sold out online!

Just wanted to post this video I put on my Instagram to let you all see the glitter in the product!!


What do you think of 'It's Physical'?? 
Let me know in the comments, twitter or Instagram! 
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment