Thursday 9 January 2014

"Shopping Is My Cardio" - Pt. 1.

I absolutely love that quote, it's sarcastic, but I do shop that much it could nearly be true ;-)

This is a post of what I picked up in the Christmas sales! 
There are a few clothing bits that won't be included, I haven't had the chance or a willing victim to take photos of me, SORRY. :)
(I'll post links to anything that is still available online!)

Topshop underwear, No7 'The Skincare Collection', House of Holland 'Get Nailed', No7 'Beautifully Bronzed', House of Holland Suspender tights & Nike Air Royalty Lite perforated trainers. 






I found this in Boots half price sale! So £8 for a gorgeous highlighter in 5 different shades that you can blend together or use individually for different areas and the softest, hugest kabuki brush I've probably ever seen. Bargain. 
Check it outtttt HERE.











House of Holland Get Nailed false nails! £8.99. These are beaut! White with a black outline and then they have stickers with letters on it that can be applied! I did my name - so cliche! There'll be a pic in the next post! The nails didn't stay on that long but I find the glue that come in these false nails packets never last as long as strong glue that you can order from eBay so that may be where I went wrong! These are expensive for false nails, especially now as Primark do ones at £1 but this was for New Years Eve so it's allowed to be a little more expensive!





The No7 'The Skincare Collection' (sold out online) was another thing I picked up! £8 for all of this! I think that's an absolute bargain! I love No7 products, but tend to avoid them because they're generally quite expensive for being a 'drug-store' brand! In this kit there wasssss... 
No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser (Liz Earle Dupe!!)
No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover
No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream
No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream
No7 Headband
No7 Muslin Cloth
That is A LOT for £8!! I picked my mum one of these kits up too and if you haven't had a nosey in Boots yet I seriously suggest you check this out! It's all gorgeous & super nice on your skin!


I love Topshop underwear, but only ever buy it in the sale, everything is either £1 or £2, Primark prices but such a higher quality! Also the House of Holland x River Island suspender tights are amazing, they were in the sale for £6! Seems steep but the quality is excellent! But be careful not to snag them, it's a devastating moment when you do! Finally the Nike Air Royalty Lites, I got these in the Nike outlet in Banbridge (N. Ireland).. I've been lusting after them for ages so I treated myself when I had Christmas money! I love the mint green colour, perfect for Spring & Summer!! They cost me £27. 

This is the end of Part 1. I know I've bought a lot, but it is in the sales so everythings a lot cheaper!
Part 2 will be up soon! Please check it out!
Mwahhhh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment