Wednesday 5 June 2013

50 Facts About Me Tag!!

Helloooooo!
It's officially June! This is the 6th month of 2013.. THat means we're almost half way through this year.. In no time again it'll be the countdown to Christmas!! This is just mental! 

This '50 Facts About Me' Tag is one that was circulating back on Youtube a few months ago.. It probably works better on camera but I'm not quite ready for that, shyness and also as my mum has said due to my throat infection that I sound like a teenage boy who's voice is breaking.. Awkward. 

Sooooo, without further ado.. Lets get started!!





1. I've been with my boyfriend Reece for almost 4 years! It's been a bumpy ride with up's and down's along the way but things are good now!




2. I have an extreme phobia of freezers and ice. It's irrational, but even thinking about them makes my skin creep like crazy!!

3. I'm 20, and 2 years infront of everyone in my Uni class! No-one really notices but I do feel like a grandma sometimes!

4. Soda water and blackcurrant juice is my favourite non-alcoholic drink in the world! Basically zero calories but gives you that fizzy juice buzz!

5. I have an obsession with Heinz tomato ketchup! I refuse to eat anything else.. And I put it on just about anything!

6. Anything I don't put ketchup on (e.g. potatoes, soup) .. I put HP Brown Sauce on. It's always one or the other!





7. I have a year and a half old Shih Tzu called Harper.. She's my baby and I love her! Being away from her when I'm at uni is one of the hardest things :(




8. My parents are divorced.. Not a biggie to me anymore! My dad's remarried and my mum isn't! 

9. My mum is my best friend! We had a lot of arguments when I was growing up (dodgy teenage years) but we've came out even stronger! I speak to her everyday when I'm away in Manchester.. She still even phones me in the morning to wake me for class!!

10. I am currently unemployed! I'm hoping to find work for over the summer when I'm home in Northern Ireland.. I love having a job!

11. I have a very close knit group of friends! I get on with everyone, but I trust very few people!! 

This is me, Reece, Becca and Jill! They ma homies! <3

I have my uni friends too obviously.. Lauren, Lizzie, Alice, Hayley and Lucy! So excited to live with these guys next year! YAY!



12. I'm an extremely fussy eater, and whenever I go out for a meal... I nearly always get chicken goujons! 

13. I love bargain shopping! Primark, Internacionale and ASOS sale items are the base of my wardrobe! 

14. I have 2 tattoos.. A dream catcher on my ribs, and a double infinity symbol on my right hip! My friends and I tend to go together to get them done... I'm getting the urge again now!!

15. I have 2 holes in my lobes pierced, my nose and my tragus pierced! I love the pain from getting them done, unfortunately my body doesn't response well.. Particularly to cartilage piercings :( meaning my last piercing, my helix, had to come out :( 

16. My little brother is 17 and basically a giant! He's so much taller than me, I feel like I'm the little sister :) 

17. I LOVE a freebie! I'm addicted to this Facebook page !! They post deals of price glitchs, online bargains and even Freebies! From 10 Ways I've received E45, Nivea and L'Oreal Samples, 2 Full size samples of Cetaphil and a Chanel mascara! I'm hopefully gonna do a more indepth post on these soon :)

18. I have a crap immune system! I spend at least half of the year sick with some cold/flu/virus!

19. I get regular migraines.. They are the worst! Mine are so bad at the minute I'm easily getting 4 a week.. They cripple me and nothing I've tried so far is curing them :((

20. I'm addicted to food programmes!! Man Vs Food, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Masterchef, The Great British Bake Off.. I could sit and watch them all day!! 




21. I love owls! They're my favourite animals! I have an owl iPhone cover, owl tissues, owl keyrings, owl teddys.. Everything! I even got to hold the first owl that you see in the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone!!  How gorgeous is he!! 




22. Typical Irish stereotype.. But I love potatoes. 

23. I used to be obsessed with The Powerpuff Girls! I went to L.A when I was 10, everything I bought in Target was hot pink with the Powerpuff Girls on it! Blossom was my fave!

24. I love concerts! I used to go to 6 or 7 a year! But I'm poor now and concerts have went up so much in price I just can't afford it anymore! Some of my favourites have been Eminem, Oasis and Justin Timberlake!!

25. I love the Kardashians! Kris, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall, Rob, Bruce! I love them all!! I wish I could have that life for myself, their bodies, their wardrobes.. and their bank balances!!

26. I've never been athletic! I wish I had done more sports and stuff when I was in junior high school, but my friends weren't sporty and I stuck with them! Trying to increase my fitness now, I've started back to the gym and I'm walking nearly everyday too!




27. I LOVE Iggy Azalea! I seen her at Radio 1's Big Weekend! I was front row and I touched her *yay*! Such an energy packed set and she has a body to die for!! She tweeted me last weekend, I nearly died :) So excited for her album 'The New Classic' to be released!! Hopefully she'll tour with it and I'll get to see her in a full show :DDDD 

If you haven't heard of her get on Youtube.. She's gonna get BIG!



28. I love shoes! I have probably more than 50 pairs, even though it scares me to admit that! Trainers/Sneakers are my new favourite purchases! I love going out in Manchester, heels are not required! My feet love being able to wear my high tops out!! The Nike Store at the Outlet in Banbridge is my favourite trainer destination! Especially because I fit in the kids trainers so I end up getting BARGAINS! :)

29.  I don't like desserts, sweet things don't usually do it for me! Crisps or savoury things like bread over sweets anyday!

30. I drive a Renault Clio! It's not the fanciest, but it's my baby and I'd be lost without her!

31. I've got flowers one time in my life, and they were roses from my boy :) such a special feeling to get off an airplane and him to be standing there with roses.. N'awwhhhh :)

32. I love The Big Bang Theory! I love all of the guys and their nerdy personalities!! And every girl fancies Penny too!! Girlcrush :)

33. I have such a weird taste in music! I really do like a little bit of everything, pop, rock, indie, grime, rnb, hiphop, dance, dubstep, house.. I love it all! I love being able to go to nearly any club and know I'm gonna like the tunes! 

34. I love going out for a night out, I enjoy drinking and I love partying with my friends :) I'm not ashamed to admit I like to drink, but I don't like to do it all the time.. Majorly because of the hideous hangovers I get!!

35. I will admit it.. I'm broody! But there's gonna be no babies until I'm at least late late 20's! :D

36. I love online shopping, such a bad habit but retail therapy is the best therapy!

37. I love the Compare the Meerkats ads! Alesander is so cute! I hate living in Northern Ireland because you can't get free cuddly meerkat toy. Sad Rachel :(

38. I hate Chinese food! I don't like the flavours at all, nothing appeals to me :( my boyfriend loves it though, so when we order together I get a half chips, half fried rice.. and eat it with ketchup! Top notch ;-)

39. Friends will never get old! I usually hate watching reruns of TV programmes, but I've got into the habit of watching old episodes again and I love it all over again!! I still cry like a baby at the final episode.. RACHEL GOT OFF THE PLANE! 



40. I did well at school, I studied 10 GCSE's and got 3 A*'s and 7 A's, and 4 AS levels and came out with 2 A's, a B and a C! But I still dropped out! A Levels were not for me! You shouldn't feel pressured to do something your not happy with!! I was sacrificing my health to do well and it wasn't worth it! I dropped out and studied a BTEC in Food Nutrition and Health at Loughry College and it was the best decision I ever made! 

41. I really fancy Adam Richman from Man Vs Food. You know he'd take you to the best restaurants!!

42. I hate rats and mice! The tails sicken me.. yuck yuck yuck! Even the thought of it makes me wanna be sick!!

43. I'm usually the vommer on a night out! There's always one in the group!! Either that, or the crier! One night Becca and Jill didn't even know what to do I managed to get myself into such a bad fit of crying hysterics! 

44. I like vodka. I like cider. I like beer. I like rum. I like alcohol.

45. I broke my collar bone chasing after a bouncy ball at scout camp when I was 11! I went canoeing the next day and put it even more out of place, didn't realise for 2 weeks it was broken.. And even now if I go bowling I can feel my collarbone ache.. 9 YEARS LATER. 

46. I haven't been able to find a bottle of coke with my name on it! 

47. I really dislike Jessie J! She looks hot with her buzz cut, but I can't stand her personality or her music! MEH.





48. Cara Delevingne is a queen! I really want her Blackscore Queen Delevingne tshirt! 





49. I was front row at one of the Manchester auditions for this year Britain's Got Talent! We were speaking to Alesha, Amanda and David and they are all so nice! We seen Jack Caroll perform so I'd love to see him win!!

50. My left half of my body is completely different to the right size of my body! My left boob and foot is bigger than the right, and my left eye is a completely different shape to my right! It's a nightmare trying to do eyeliner! They never end up the same :(

PHEWWWW! No joke I've been doing that for 2 hours! But I'm finally finished :)

I hope you enjoyed finding out some more personal things about me :)

Chat soon guys,
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment