Thursday 13 June 2013

Freebies time!!

Holaaaaaaaa! It's official, our summer is over! Long gone are the temperatures in the 20's and back come the torrential downpours you think you'd only find in monsoon season in a rainforest! It's depressing, I've got all my summer clothes out and now I've got nowhere to wear them :-(

But when the weathers bad, what better to cheer you up than some freebies!!

My favourite Facebook page at the minute is an absolute brilliant one called '10 Ways To Have More Money As A Student Without Working'!! It's a site run by some brilliant smart and savvy guys that have an eye out for freebies, price glitches and special offers! You can sign up to their Facebook just by pressing the little thumbs up button, sign up to their e-mail updates HERE! or follow them on Twitter! I'd advise signing up to the e-mail updates, there's no spam and it means you get every single little bit of data they post, because sometimes Facebook can delay the posts and it means you miss out on the offers!

My two favourite freebies I've claimed from 10 Ways recently are a Chanel mascara and 2 FULL SIZE Cetaphil products! Neither of these are cheap, especially when you maybe just wanna try something out! So it's definitely worth while checking them out to see what goodies you can find!



















These are two great products from Cetaphil's Restoraderm line! I got a body wash and a moisturiser! They're formulated for sensitive skin which I think is great because it means everyone can use them! They are both fragrance free and the moisturiser is preservative free as well - super if you like to keep things natural! I'm totally chuffed with both of these products and really wanna try out some more Cetaphil products now!!















I got a lovely little sample of Le Volume De Chanel Mascara and I loveeee it! I always manage to get addicted to new mascara, and they tend to have a big pricetag! I love the brush on this mascara, it's a plastic brush with lots of little bristles that mean you can catch every lash! The fullsize version is £24 though so I'm gonna have to think long and hard before I run out to purchase this!

 For some reason all this months magazine's are firing out absolutely brilliant freebies as well! It's just made me more tempted into buying them! Marie Claire (rrp £3.90) have a mini Ciate Caviar Nail Polish set and it's absolutely gorgeousss!! The set is made up of a mini version of   Cookies and Cream and the caviar beads in 'Shooting Star' which is a mix of gold, pearl and iridescent coloured beads! It's so pretty! I never would have purchased it myself, but after trying Ciate's polishes I'd definitely be more likely to try now! They're a gorgeous consistency which goes onto the nail flawlessly and only requires a few coats to become opaque! Even without the beads Cookies and Cream is a beautiful nude that's gonna be suitable for all year round!

   Glamour, which is on offer at £1(!!!) has a choice of 5 Model Co products to choose from, all of which are worth either £15 or £16! To me that just makes sense and therefore I had to buy all the options I could find! I got a nude gloss, a nude lip pencil and a black eyeliner! All of which are lovely! The pencils are lovely and creamy and don't tug on your skin and the gloss has the nicest taste ever! It tastes (and smells) like the whistle lollipops you used to get when you were small! So nostalgic! They also have a mascara and a red lip gloss, and I'm definitely gonna try to find them before the magazine goes off the shelves! £5 for £78 worth of product is brilliant! High 5 Glamour!!

 Other magazines have freebies too! I've seen makeup bags possibly in Company, a pair of nice sunglasses in another and a Leighton Denny polish floating about too in Harper's Bazaar! I couldn't find a colour I liked but if I do I think I'll be picking one up! The magazines are definitely using these products as loss-leaders to shift sales and hopefully recreate return purchases! But if they keep up the good work I know I'll definitely keep buying! I apologise for the crappy picture quality because they're so small, Blogger and me were having a rough patch because he wouldn't co-operate! Hopefully we'll have sorted out our differences by next time..

Until then my lovelies <3
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment