Wednesday 27 February 2013

MUA 'Undress Your Skin' Illuminating Foundation

Not so long ago, I treated myself to a little MUA & MAC haul and this was one of the (many) items I purchased.. (I'll do a blog post on everything else soon!)



This foundation is part of MUA's new ''Undress Your Skin' range, which is currently on promotion on the front page of their website! I clicked into it and seen that the Foundation was £3 instead of £5 for it's introductory price, so I decided I'd give it a go!

Truth be told, I really wasn't expecting much from this foundation due to the price but it turns out I absolutely LOVE it! I bought it in the shade 'Porcelain', which I will admit is slightly too light for my actual skin colour, but when it's blended out with face powder and bronzer it actually looks lovely!


It gives a lovely dewy finish to the skin as there's a few sparkles mixed into the foundation, making your skin look more radiant! Its got a light-medium coverage and is going to be perfect for coming into the spring and summer whenever you don't necessarily want to wear a lot of make-up on your face.

I applied this to my face this morning, covered up with powder and bronzer and went shopping, and it hasn't budged since! It hasn't slipped at all and I've not got any patches on my face where it's worn off, so I'm absolutely chuffed with it!

For the price I definitely think it's worth a try, especially if you don't want to wear expensive foundation everyday, I think this is a great alternative! It comes in 3 shades: Porcelain, Beige and Golden.
I definitely think I'll give the Beige a try next time to see if it's a better match for my skin!

As part of the range, MUA also has a Under-Eye concealer, Highlighting Powder and a Skin Primer; there is also a 'Undress Me Too' Eye Palette which may be linked to the new range... I think I'll definitely making an order from MUA again soon to try out the other products in the range after being so impressed with this one!

Have you tried any of the MUA 'Undress Your Skin' range?
What did you think of it?
Leave me a comment & let me know!

1 comment: