Sunday 24 February 2013

Nails of the day!

After heading Rimmel had released new smaller nail polishes I made a straight dash to SuperDrug to grab some! They're a steal at £2.99 each!

I bought shade 430 'Coralicious' & 825 'Sky High'!

I think they're both really pretty colours, and perfect for spring! I had been wearing OPI 'A Thrill From Brazil', and I think that these two colours together have really lifted my nails and cheered me up from all this miserable weather we've been having! It's FREEZING here in Northern Irelandi hope Manchester won't be as bad when I return tomorrow!

Here are some pictures of how the colours look on my nails, a swatch and the bottles of the nail polish!

Have any of you tried the new Rimmel colours? What do you think of the smaller bottle size? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment