Sunday 24 February 2013

My first MAC experience..

Being a bit of a lagger-behind in the makeup department until about my £19th birthday I've only really started thinking about making 'investment purchases' in the beauty department!

So after watching 10 million YouTube videos and hearing other people's comments I decided to give MAC a try!

I bought the Studio Finish Concealer in shade NW15.. Got it in the lightest shade as I wanted something that would lighten underneath my eye and make me stop looking like a zombie/other ghoulish creature.

So far I really like it, and I think it's working! My undereye circles are nowhere near as bad as they had been! Combining this with the Collection 2000 much raved about concealer is working wonders for me!

I also bought the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in shade 'light plus' and I absolutely love it! Definitely the nicest powder I've ever used in my lifey! Good recommendation by my bestie @BeccasBeautySpot (hope that link works)!

Definitely impressed by MAC so far and I have another delivery of products coming to my door next week.. Someone take my bank card off me before I completely blow my student loan!

Hope this has made any make-up worriers like myself perhaps make the plunge into the world of MAC :)











No comments:

Post a Comment