Wednesday 24 September 2014

Barbie Eyes.

Hey everyone!

So this is just a little quick post to show you the makeup look I went for yesterday, considering I sat in the house all day my landlord was raaaather confused by the full face of makeup! 



As you can see the eyes are pretty pink! I'm a bit obsessed with everything raspberry at the minute, the fruit, the flavour and the colour.. I'm currently wearing a raspberry coloured jumper and socks, it's taking over my life!

So onto the main products I used for this look! I'm not going to go through everything but just a few that I'm really rating at the minute! 


The Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin foundation in shade 'Cameo'! I am loving this foundation, I love the consistency and coverage! It's kind of a mix between MAC's Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and Studio Finish Foundation! This is £7.99 so a loooot cheaper and I think I actually preferred it to MAC on my face! 😱 it's SPF20 as well which is good because I'm always too lazy to add SPF into my routine *slaps wrist*. 


17 eyeshadow in 'Shocking Pink' and MAC eyeshadow in 'Cranberry'.. The holy grail of raspberry eyes! They look perfect together. I love Cranberry but I'm really impressed with the pigmentation of the 17 eyeshadows! I think they're £3.79 each or something close so brilliant if you want to experiment with colour and don't want to shell out £13.50 on a MAC eyeshadow!


Urban Decay eyeshadow in 'Shellshock' from the Vice 2 palette. This is my favourite inner eye highlight ever, it's so shiny and it looks good with every other eyeshadow combo I've tried it with so far!  Urban Decay eyeshadows are so pigmented, they really are one of my favourites!!


MAC 'Whirl' lipliner and 'Faux' lipstick.. The perfect nude combo. The holy grail. Unbelievable. Can't be beaten. End game here. That is all. 


Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer, I've loved it for a long time, I left it for MAC, I came back! It's far easier to get your hands on, it's far cheaper and I enjoy a good doe foot applicator! Definitely worth a purchase, anyone who asks about what concealer to buy, I always direct them to this! Beaaaaut. 

What do you think of this makeup look?I'm thinking I'll be rocking this for my birthday look in Brighton with black eyeliner and HUGE eyelashes!
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? Let me know!


Thanks for reading!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment