Saturday 20 September 2014

Would You Rather? Tag

Hiiiiii guys.
I'm back, kind of. 
I wish I had more time to blog but unfortuntely life is crayyyy crayyyy and this has had to take a back seat or I literally wouldn't have the chance to sleep at night!
My bestie Becca is working SO hard on her blog and Youtube right now, so if you're looking for regular posts/videos I suggest you subscribe to her channel and follow her blog! http://beccasbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk/ or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzwE_YJfutZaw8KplgSJSCg
You won't regret it!

Now, onto the tag..
I really like tags, it takes me back to my Bebo days when I did a note like every week, which was basically about how many guys you fancied and who was in your top 16! Plus they're super easy to do and you can write it straight away without snapping pics, editing etc etc etc. (aka I'm lazy).

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Oh this is so hard! I think it would have to be my palettes, I have a few Urban Decay palettes and a few MAC eyeshadows but all my other eyeshadows are high street, my MAC lipstick collection definitely is worth more and I'd be gutted to lose it! I've built up a collection of lippies I love and I'd probably actually be heartbroken if I lost them! 
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
I'd definitely rather chop off all my hair, I don't like me with long hair so if I couldn't cut it I would look mingin'.. Plus I've had half a shaved head before so it wouldn't be that much different! Plus there's always hats!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Oooooh tricky, I do like a pink cheek.. I think it wins! 
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I can't lie, I love makeup but I love clothes shopping more - CLOTHES.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick, I've done it before when I've gone for a bit of a dramatic lip! Lipstick on the eyes would definitely be gross! A cremesheen would slide all over the eyelids and a matte would be so tough to get on you'd pull the shit out of your eyelids!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Ohhhhhh the choices! We don't have Sephora in the UK, so MAC would have to be the standard accent.. Buttttt on the few times I've visited Sephora when I've been on hols I have fallen in LOVE. I think it would be Sephora if we had one here - so much more choice!
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Only one eyeshadow colour - and in particular 'Vernau' by Illamasqua! It's perfect, and if you can change it up with a different lip colour it would be beaut!
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer - I love being warm! Always rather be too hot than too cold!
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails, a black/deep purple works all year round! 
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
Favourite eye product would be out the window, lipstick is my favourite makeup item so that would have to survive!
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
I've never been able to have my hair in a bun, even when it was longer.. So it would have to be a ponytail - that's the thing I miss the most about longer hair is just being able to throw it up into a ponytail and not worry about it.. Now I'm lucky if my hair ever grows enough to be even 1cm long in a ponytail!
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never paint my nails - I'm not that obsessed with nail polish but I do love a gloss! 
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Definitely sharpie them everyday -- Sharpies come in a range of colours now so it wouldn't even have to be black! I do love a good statement brow so it would probably suit me okay!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I can live without nail polish - it's not a biggie, and you certainly can't use it when you have spots!
Thanks for reading - hope you enjoyed!
I tag everyone that read this, and send me your links when you've done it!


No comments:

Post a Comment