Saturday 6 September 2014

10 Little Secrets Tag

Hello my lovelies!
A tag post today, basically because I really wanna blog but I haven't got time to go buy things/take pictures/try them out/review them.. Work is mental at the minute, which is obviously the way I love it, but it means that my blog is gonna be neglected a little bit!

I am flying home next week for a few days, so who knows, there may be a cheeky duty free purchase! I've never flown from Gatwick so I don't know what the North Terminal has to offer!

So I found this tag on my beautiful besties blog (beccasbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk) and really enjoyed readin it so I thought I'd give it a go! Also if go and like Beccas MUA Facebook Page - she shows her amazing work and makeup artist she's done on clients! Go and look out her newest film work, it's zombies and it creeped me out a little I can't lie! She's doing a giveaway at 1,000 likes so give her a thumbs up and you could be in with a chance of winning some goodies :)

So, lets get started then!

1. What is the one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Honestly, it has to be my Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation! Whenever I wear it I just feel so much happier about my face and how it looks - it's an instant confidence boost! I save this one for special occasions because it's pretty heavy duty and expensive, so when I slap it on, I really feel the benefits! 

2. What is your skincare secret/A passed down skin care tip?
Same as Becca, unfortunately I don't particularly have any passed down skin care tips! My main advice is TAKE YOUR MAKEUP OFF AT NIGHT. Even after a night out when you wanna stuff your face with pizza and just pass out, take a wipe, swoosh it round your face and you'll feel 1 million times better for it the next morning!! 

3. Share your hair care secret?
I have no hair care secrets, I am SHIT with my hair. Like I can barely do anything with it, I've never been able to! My only advise is after you dye your hair - either a box job or at the hairdressers, always condition it well. It makes the colour look so much better and your hair will feel a lot healthier! This is particularly important if you start going blonde - my hair was so dry!

4. What's your biggest diet rule?
Well unfortunately I'm pretty shit at diets, I used to be so good at saying no to everything, but I've just lost that ability. I really need to try harder! I think the most important thing is don't restrict yourself completely - if you say 'NO CHOCOLATE' to yourself, all your body will crave is chocolate! It's always important to have everything in moderation!

5. Any workout tips?
PFFT. It took me 2 months of working at Nestle to eventually buckle up the courage to go and use the work gym. I don't like working out. It's depressing. Find ways to make it fun! I'm volunteering at the minute with an animal rescue centre and I walk the dogs, I do over 3 and a half miles walking a week with them but it doesn't feel like exercise!

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
I absolutely love Thierry Mugler's 'Alien' I don't think it can be beaten, it's such a signature scent and you can tell it a mile away! No-one can resist it, I always get compliments when I wear it!

7. What is a clothing item of yours which always turns heads?
I don't know if I have a particular clothing item that turns heads, but people are always pretty impressed with my trainer collection! I love trainers, I could wear them all day every day! My orange Roshe Runs are my newest addition and they are literally like walking on air! So comfortable!

8. What's your most treasured piece of jewellery?
I don't have a lot of particularly expensive and sentimental jewellery, I always get afraid of losing it so I don't like to buy expensive stuff! I have a Skagen watch I got from my mum for Christmas and I bought myself a Pandora ring with my birthstone, so they're probably the two most treasured pieces I have!

9. Who is your style crush?
Oh this is a hard one, I love so many people! Kim Kardashian - her style is smoking at the minute, she's really showing off that post baby body! (pic from Google)


Victoria from vipxo.co.uk - her style is so good and I'm obsessed with her Valentino style shoes from eBay, I think I need to purchase them! Her ebay Wishlists are the one, check it out every weekend! (photo from her blog!)


and Hey Claire from youtube.com/heyclaire - she wears jeans and a tshirt and looks SO GOOD all the time and so effortless, plus she's gorgeous and her tattoos are amazing! (google again!)


10. Tell us something we don't know about you.
I really want to take up Spanish again, I studied it to AS level and I miss being able to speak another language so much! My landlady can speak it, and it's making me really wanna take it up again at night college or when I go back to uni next year!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Nothing too secretive but I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment