Sunday 5 October 2014

I am not a blogger.

Hello beauties!
It's been a while and I apologise. 
I'm a busy busy working bee, I respect anyone that keeps up a full time blog and works full time.. I don't know how anyone does it!

Anyway, this is a quick outfit of the day/face of the day post as I was appreciating my outfit today and I was described as looking 'glam' and that doesn't happen that regularly! 


It was a simple outfit but pretty effective, this top was £15.99 (I think) from Stradivarius! Stradivarius isn't a brand that's particularly well known in the UK but I discovered it a few years ago in Barcelona and now when I have the chance to visit I get rather excited! The Westfield in Stratford (one word for that place - WOW) has one and if you ever go there I highly recommend you check out the store!! 

This top had half length arms that were quite baggy, so I cut them off because it made me look a bit butch! I really like it now, the inside stitching has kind of exposed itself and its just a bit more flattering now! It's made of the softest cotton and it really is a good quality top, definitely worth the money!


Excuse my stink eye in this pic, I blinked and couldn't get another decent one! 

I finished the outfit with my black Next jeggings which are amazinggg! They're £20 but so worth it, the quality is so much better than cheap jeggings and there's no sagging at my knees and falling down at awkward times! I wore my 3 year old Oasis denim jacket, still going strong and my grey handbag is from Primark and it was £10! On my tootsies were my very old and very battered Dorothy Perkins black wedged trainers.. Such an easy/effective outfit :) (sorry most of these bits are old so no links!)


Face was pretty simple:
Urban Decay Subversion and Perversion mascara duo (This duo is WOW, so glad I bought them!!), 
Simple face but together it looks pretty good and doesn't take long to do!

What do you think of this outfit? 
Have you shopped at Stradivarius before?
Have you used any of those makeup items before?
Let me know!
Thanks for reading xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment