Thursday 1 May 2014

Exam Season FOTD.

Helloooooo. 


So it's well and truely into exam/deadline season, Easter celebrations are over and people are starting to drown in assignments, revision and coursework! 

I generally am extremely lazy when revising, I enjoy pyjamas, endless cups of tea and endless chocolate biscuits to accompany my tea. I can't be bothered with getting up and putting on a face to sit in my living room and stare endlessly about the benefits of Physical Activity on Health, or the range of common Autoimmune Diseases in the UK. (My degree sounds so fun when you put it like that doesn't it?) 

I am usually rocking a 1cm ponytail (short hair problems), a plaited fringe and no/or very little makeup! 

Whenever I can be bothered with makeup for a little extra bit of revision motivation I stick to the basics: 
- concealer (to hide my dark circles!)
- foundation 
- blusher
- bronzer 
- mascara 
- and dark brows!!

A few years back this would have been A LOT of makeup to me, but now this is the music of the basic! Check my makeup FOTD below! 

And finally, the thing that tops off all of my FOTD's and OOTD's around exam time are my glasses! They're French Connection and cost me £125! (Ouch!!) but I really need them, I literally cannot concentrate without having them on..! I'm hopefully getting new ones soon because I stupidly sat on them and I've bent a leg of them so they're super wonky on my face! :-(

Check them out below! 


What are your makeup essentials in and around exam times? Let me know!

Chat soon!
Rachel
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment