Sunday 18 May 2014

Crownbrush UK Makeup Brush Haul!

Hello everyoneee!
I've finally made my first Crownbrush UK purchase, after a lot and a lot of deliberation I chose to go with the Infinity brushes that I seen reviewed by the lovely Zoe Newlove over HERE! She loves the brushes so much so I decided that it was finally time to treat myself after a long Lent of no makeup purchases! I bought these on St George's Day so the lovely people at Crownbrush were offering 20% off everything! 


I bought 7 brushes from the Infinity range in total, and another individual one that I'll pop in at the end of the post! The Infinity brushes are designed to give a flawless HD finish to makeup, perfect for blending and creating that celeb look! They all have black patent handles and a silver top! And honestly, these brushes are all SO SOFT! I couldn't believe it when I opened the delivery and put them to my face, they are delightful on the skin!! The bristles of the brushes are synthetic and vegan, which means they are affordable for vegans and cruelty free! The only thing I have noticed that the bristles have been shedding slightly since I started using them, mostly in the larger brush I purchased! But for their pricetag I can accept that.

C452 - Flat Foundation Brush
C454 - Angle Contouring



















I love Flat Foundation brushes for applying my foundation, they glide on so easy and buff in the product so well so it gives such a great application! This brush is almost 100% identical to my Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki, which I love. However the Sigma brush is £18.75 compared to Crownbrushes £12.99, for an almost identical purchase. I will definitely repurchase the Crownbrush version over the Sigma one in future!


I love a bit of contouring now I've figured out how to do it (The ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder in St Lucia combined with the Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Contour Brush), however my problem for contouring is the Real Techniques Contour brush is too big for my nose, and generally I end up with bronzer on the front of my nose, making it look bigger rather than smaller! This brush is perfect sizewise, its far smaller and really gets the product exactly where I want it! Perfect for chin contouring too to make your bottom lip look bigger! This brush is £4.99!

C457 - Round Blender
C456 - Pointed Blender



















My new go to concealer brush! It gets the product exactly where you want it, I'm loving using it under my eyes and my nose as well, where I have a lot of redness. It works the product in so well and its so comfortable to use! Retails at £5.99!


This brush is huge for my eyes, especially with my little hooded lids, I've been using it for applying an all over base to my eyeshadow, as it covers such a big area in only a few sweeps! It's great for blending out eyeshadows in particular areas too as it's big but it's stiff so it can still target specific areas! Only £4.99!

C460 - Infinity Blending Fluff
C461 - Infinity Precision Crease



















I love blending brushes, they are my favourite brushes in the whole wide worrrrrld. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! It is the perfect shape for my eyes, and it actually helps me to get my eyeshadow equal (my eyes are different shapes and no joke it's so hard to do!) It really works the product in well and it gives such a good finish! I definitely want more of these, and to try it's big brother version the C433 blending brush! For me it worked just as well as the MAC 217, but for a lot cheaper at only £4.99!


This brush has already got a lot of use from me already, it's great for putting shadow underneath your eyes, and also great for inner eye highlights! It's getting used alongside 'Shell Shock' a metallic silver from the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette, which is unbelievable on. It lasts all night and glows out so strong, I love it! The perfect combination :) And the brush is only £3.59, bargain!

SS024 - Syntho Precision Powder
C463 - Infinity Angle Liner



















I struggle so much with eyeliner on my upper lid, hooded eyelids usually result in either it all being smudged off or a line forming on the top of my eyelid where they've creased together! I am forever in the ultimate hunt for either a brush or liner that won't do this. Unfortunately this brush isn't the holy grail! But it has made a home in my life for the brush I'm using around my brows with concealer for the perfect brow! It glides on and all the product doesn't end up staying on the brush.. It actually ends up on my face, hurrah! £2.99!


Now this is the brush that isn't from the Infinity collection, however it is extremely similar in design and quality! I chose this brush alongside the Infinity brushes as it's tapered design enticed me! I love the Real Techniques Blush Brush and the shape of the brush, so I wanted to try the Crownbrush option to see if I love it just as much! And I do! It is a little bit more expensive at £11.99 but it's so much softer that the RT version! It's the perfect shape for putting blush on my little chubby cheeks!

I've been so impressed with all the brushes that I purchased from Crownbrush, such good quality and all at a relatively cheap price tag! Definitely going to consider purchasing from them in the future whenever I need a few more additions to my makeup brush collection, which is apparently ever growing! Crownbrush's customer service is brilliant, they're present on all social media platforms and it's so easy to get in contact with someone if you need to! Definitely worth giving them a follow on Twitter, and Instagram as this is where I found the 20% discount code on St Georges Day which brought my total from £53.24 to £42.93! Which for 8 makeup brushes in my opinion is a bargain!

All the brushes I've spoken about in this post are individuals and therefore you can choose which ones you want rather than in a set when sometimes you don't want all of the brushes in the set! It's completely up to you what ones you want to buy!

Hope you enjoyed reading this guys!
Give me a follow over on Bloglovin' at http://www.bloglovin.com/vennardr :)
Have you purchased from Crownbrush before? Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Lotsaaaa love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment