Wednesday 30 October 2013

Treats to myselfffff!

Hellooooooo!
I have to admit I have been spoiling myself a bit recently, a few treats here and there, after work etc.. It needs to stop!! But I thought I'd let you see what I've purchased!!

Firstlyyyyyy... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
Rihanna recently launched her Rihanna Hearts line for Autumn, and ohhhhh glory days it is BEAUTIFUL! Everything had the most gorgeous rose-gold packaging and all the colours were beautiful! Now mostly everything has unfortunately sold out online (click HERE to see if there's anything left!) but in a few stores there are a few bits and pieces left but it really is just pot luck! I was the lucky lady that managed to buy the last 'Riri Woo' in Selfridges at the Trafford Centre in Manchester.. Sorry to anyone that wanted to go and purchase it! It's a really matte deep red and it's gorgeoussss! It lasts for absolute donkeys on the lips and even manages to stay on quite well after eating and drinking! It is quite similar to Ruby Woo which is in the permanent collection but the girl instore said it's easier to apply and is not as drying on the lips! This little baby was £16.50 which I know is expensive.. But look at it - HOW COULD I SAY NO?!
There'll be a swatch further belowwww!




















Neeeext.. As you know I flew home last week for my birthday, and unfortunately Terminal 1 at Manchester airport has a MAC counter... I however was VERY restrained and only treated myself to one eyeshadow! I bought 'Brown Down', a matte warm brown! Have a little looksy here! I really wanted a shadow like this for my day-to-day makeup look, I have an Urban Decay Naked palette but it just doesn't have a dark matte shadow for the outer corners of my eyes! In the airport products are Tax Free (I THINK :-/) so instead of £12.50 for this lovely little number I paid £10.40! It was a birthday present to myself and it is something I am gonna get a lot of use out of! Check it out below and see the swatch further belooooow.


They say to leave the best to last.. And I certainly have..
Have a little look at this beauty.. 



I am finally the proud owner of Nars 'Orgasm'!! Gorgeous peachy/pink blush with a hint of gold shimmer just running through the blush!! So so pretty on the skin, I now understand why this product has become such a cult product, I loveee it!! It can easily be worn as a daily blush, or layered up for a more dramatic look at nighttime! £21.50 for a blush seems steep, but when it's so wearable I think it's worth it! However I didn't pay £21.50! ASOS offers 10% student discount at all times, and you can buy it on ASOS HERE! But on Tuesdays if you have an O2 Priority code and you have a student discount code from Unidays you get 20%!! To most people this doesn't seem a lot, but any students know that this is a looooot! I paid £17.20 for the blush and I'm absolutely chuffed about this!! SO HAPPY ARGHHHH!! I also love how cheeky NARS name their products, very tongue in cheek!

L-R - 'RiRi Woo', MAC's 'Brown Down' and NARS 'Orgasm'
I know I've been on a complete shopping haul recently, and particularly high-end products but it has been my Birthday, my money is all spent now so I'm back to being a poor student so shopping is FINITO.
I hope you enjoyed reading this! 
Let me know if you have any of these products and what you think of them!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment