Saturday 19 October 2013

MAC - 'Embrace Me'

Helllllllooooo!
I'm currently at home in good old Northern Ireland! It's so gooood to be home!! 

My mum and I made a little excursion to Cheshire Oaks designer outlet when I moved back to Manchester in September! And much to my happiness they had an Cosmetics Company Outlet!! There was a LOT of people in it and it was so warm in the shop so I only grabbed one item! 



This little beauty is MAC's 'Embrace Me' lipliner! It's a briiiiight bright pink (verging on neon) and it's so so prettyyyy! Definitely not for those who are girlie girls but I definitely am!

MAC's lip liners are usually £12-£12.60 in store but this was £8.75 at the Outlet! That's a good saving to me and I was more than happy to pick it up at this price!! 


That's just a wee pic of me wearing 'Embrace Me' on a recent night out! 

What do you think of Embrace Me? Would you rock it?? Let me know what you think :)

Talk soon lovelies!
I'll maybe do a post on a few birthday items that I've received! But I don't want anyone to think I'm bragging or anything like that!! 
Lots of lurveeeeeee!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment