Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Autumn Tag

Hello muffins!
So, it's here.. It's officially Autumn, literally in the past week it's got very cold and all the leaves have started falling off the trees, I swear it was warm and I was sunbathing in the garden like 3 weeks ago??

Anyway, to mark the start of the season I decided to do the Autumn Tag! 
As you can probably guess I've got really into Tags but I find them really interesting to read and you always find out something new about someone and I really like that!!

So, let's go!


Ok we're talking coffees - what is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks, Costa or Cafe Nero etc?
Not necessarily a seasonal drink, but it's something I started drinking about this time last year and it's quite a heavy one so I don't like it during the Spring/Summer but it's a White Chocolate Mocha.. I've had these from Starbucks and they're delish! I'm not the biggest white chocolate fan but these are just so good. I can't wait to have one now I've started thinking about it!


Next up is accessories - what do you opt for, scarfs, boots or gloves?
I'm a scarf and boots girl, I love a good boot all year round but it's hard to escape the sweaty feet situation in the warm weather - yes I went there sorry! I've already bought these Suede Knee high boots from New Look and I can't wait to wear them! And pretty much the same to scarves, I'll just alternate between heavy scarves in the winter - i.e. my Forever 21 men's tartan scarf from last year to light scarves like the little cotton ones that Primark sell! Scarves really make an outfit, and sometimes when you can't find a nice top to match something, I'll go for a plain top and stick on a scarf. Easy peasy. 

Then onto music - what is your favourite songs to listen to during autumn?
I don't have favourite songs to listen to during different seasons, to be fair I'm still listening to the same music from approx 5 years ago since I resurrected my old iPod, and whatevers currently in the Topsify Top 40 list on Spotify.. I used to be really good with new music but I just don't have time now, I stick to the classics/mainstream!

What is your favourite perfume during this time of the year?
Oh in my opinion you just can't beat Thierry Mugler's Alien at this time of year.. That really musky scent just sums it up perfectly, it's nice and strong and distinctive, so even if you're wrapped up in approx 10 layers you can still smell it and recognise it instantly!



Which candles will you be burning this season?
I'll be pulling out my Yankee Candle giftset that I got last year and burning the ones I haven't got through yet and going out to repurchase the Salted Caramel one, it's just so good, you can't beat that filling up a room!

What do you love most about autumn?
I love the anticipation that it's almost winter? I feel like Autumn is just the prequel to winter, and it generally goes by in a flash! I also love it because it's my birthday during Autumn (October 15th - a week to go!) so I'm always usually quite excited! I'm not looking forward to turning 22 this year so it's my 21+1 birthday and I'm having lots of different celebrations! I'm sure there'll be pics popping up soon after all the festivities have ended!


Favourite make-up look?
Favourite make-up look of winter has got to be a strong dark lip, particularly a berry but this year I think I'm going to be leaning more towards a dark brown! I've been loving that browny pink lip all summer so this seems like the perfect step forward! The lipstick I'm currently most looking forward to wearing is Illamasqua's Growl which I picked up over the summer and haven't really had the chance to wear yet! I'm also looking forward to getting back into my blushes, I've been rolling with bronzer a lot this summer so I'm gonna step away from the bronzer, embrace the paleness and pick up my blushes again :) 



What are you looking forward to most this year?
Well I'm looking forward to heading off to Switzerland with work at the end of October for training (exciting!!) and just continuing to work hard at my job! This year is really important to me and I really want to get as much out of it as possible so I really am busting a gut to work hard! Also, I've got 3 and a half weeks at home for Christmas as I'm working from home so it'll be really good to work but get to see my family too! All very exciting but I'm just looking forward to taking each day as it comes and seeing what life throws at me next!

Hope you enjoyed reading this!
I tag everyone to take part if you read this! 
Leave me the link to your response when you've finished!

Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment