Monday 16 June 2014

Parklife 2014!

Hello lovies!

Parklife was over a week ago, and I'm majorly depressed - I have a severe case of festival blues!
It was amazing, so many people and the atmosphere was unbelievable! The weather wasn't as good as it could have been, but everyone stuck on their wellies and plowed on regardless of the weather!

 I didn't risk bringing my iPhone with me to the gig, just knowing my luck it definitely would have ended up face down in a puddle and I had a little cheap Nokia instead.. It had a camera, but unfortunately I don't have any Bluetooth devices that will actually connect to it! So I have no pics of being inside the gig except my friends which I've nicked!

The highlights of the weekend for me were: Snoop Dogg ('mazing!), Sam Smith (wowzaaaaa), Cyril Hahn, Bastille (I seen them at Big Weekend last year and preferred them there but they were still good), and Disclosure, who were definitely my overall winners! I seen them last year at Warehouse Project, but being in a field of approx 60,000 people in the sunshine listening to them was amazing and completely trumphed being inside a sweaty, drug filled warehouse!!

Just wanted to do a post to show my makeup off and what I wore and do a little round-up to confirm to myself it's all over!

Saturday


 Just a quick summary of what's on my face:

- Estee Lauder Double Wear in 'Pure Beige'
- Eyes from my 120 Eyeshadow Palette from eBay
- Eylure Naturalite '145' Eyelashes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade 'Dark Brown'
- Topshop Lip Varnish in 'High Times'
- Bindi and Facial Gems from eBay
- My sunglasses (you can see them later on) are also from eBay :)




- My dress was from H&M, kind of similar to the *cough* marijuana *cough* dress that is basically errywhere at the minute, but obviously if it has banana leaves *wink wink, nudge nudge* on the store is legally allowed to sell it! It was £7.99! It's not on H&M's website but I've seen it in lots of stores, I purchased from the Manchester Market Street store :)
- My necklace is a super old gold chain from ASOS!
- The wellies were kindly lent to me by my lovely housemate Hayley to protect my tootsies!
- My handbag (not seen) was from ASOS and you can see it here!
L-R - Lizzie, myself and Becca!
Me and Becca getting a few selfies in ;-) 





















Sunday


What's on the facial region:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in 'Pure Beige' (as above)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in 'Dark Brown' (as above)
- Eyeshadows from 120 eyeshadow palette from eBay (as above)
- Eylure Naturalite '145' Eyelashes (as above)
- Bindi & Facial Gems (as above)
- Illamasqua Lipstick in 'Eurydice'
- River Island Gold Tone Hoop Earrings
- Hamsa Hand necklace from eBay
- Choker necklace from eBay





The outfit:
- Seahorse crop top from H&M (£3.99!!)
- Culotte shorts from ASOS (pack of 2)
Kimono from H&M
- High top trainers from Nike (old, outlet!)
- Later on when it got a little bit nippy I threw on a white see through jumper from H&M which isn't on the website but you can see it below! - £14.99 FYI :) 







And now, some more random pictures - Enjoy!

L-R: Becca, Lizzie, Alice & Me!
L-R: Me, Luke, Lizzie, Alice & Parsons




Me & Becca (any excuse for a selfie!)

LR: Lizzie, Becca, Me, Luke and Parsons!
 Anyway, that's enough pictures, I'm depressed now!
It was an amazing weekend with amazing friends and I'm so glad I got to experience it before I start my placement!

And just on a final note about Parklife, RIP to Robert Hart, the festival goer that was attacked unprovoked and as a result of the attack died. All my thoughts to his friends and family, no-one deserves to die at a festival, everyone should be there to have fun and relax.. No-one should have to die for being a fan of music!

Thanks for reading! 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment