Saturday 21 December 2013

No chocolate in the duty free..

There might not be any chocolate in the duty free, but in Terminal 1 at Manchester Airport I can fully confirm that there is a MAC counter..

I will admit I have issues in regards to shopping, but I was flying home to go back to my old job in the hospital as a domestic assistant and I needed some form of motivation!! 



I re-purchased my holy grail powder "Mineralize Skinfinish Natural'; but I got shade Medium this time! I felt Light Plus was just a little too light for me, and I generally like to use bronzer to give my gave some colour so I just thought I'd get the shade up! 

I also grabbed a lip liner in Cherry, a beautiful deep red, it'll go perfectly with Riri Woo and my new e.l.f lipstick I searched in my last post! The thing I love about Lip liners is that it can be completely two different looks, alone or with a lipstick or gloss!! Double the value ;-)


The lip liner was £10 and the powder £18.30! 

I have a post on a lovely new beauty box coming up and it'll be up by the end of the week!! 

If I'm not back before then, I hope everyone has a super super Christmas and I hope Santa brings everyone everyyyything that they want!!
Merryyyy Christmassss!!

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment