Monday 16 December 2013

ELF Haul!

Another day, another haul! This is from a few weeks ago but I have been super busy so here it issss!
ELF Cosmetics usually do a yearly 50% discount code when you subscribe to their mailing list (I really advise it - there's so many types of discounts available ALL the time it can really make a difference to your shopping basket total!)

This is just a quick post of what I bought, a few swatches and where to find things on the website!


Lipstick in 'Gypsy' and 'Fearless'
Blush in 'Merry Berry'
Long Wear Lip Pencil in 'Bitter'
Tone Correcting Concealer in 'Light Beige'
Studio Cream Blush in 'Seductress'

Swatches L- R - Gypsy, Fearless, Bitter, Seductress & Merry Berry
I also bought a travel sized mirror for all those on the go beauty fixes!

This order was £32.85 in total, and with the 50% off code it brought it down to £19.37.. That's a lot of makeup for less than £20! Especially when all the products are so highly pigmented and good quality.. The Flawless Finish Foundation is one of my favourite 'drugstore' foundations there is!!

Do you like ordering from ELF? What do you think of the products they sell?
Leave me a comment and let me knowwww :) 

Rachel xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment