Thursday 12 December 2013

MAC Haul!


Bonjourrrr neighborinos!
I know it's been a while, I've been workinggg a lot and had enough uni work that you could probably climb it!

A fortnight ago, Selfridges had their Christmas event that offers 20% off the majority of everything they sell & 10% off all beauty products... I used my cunning plan of buying things that I wanted for Christmas before Christmas so I got to use the discount.. Sneaky ;-)

The main thing I wanted to buy was Ugg boots, I've had my eye on mini black Uggs for ageees! My tan classic short uggs are 4 years old now and they've had better days! These were excluded from the 20% off day, but they were 25% off instead both in Selfridges and Kurt Geiger.. I made the plunge and bought them, £130 to £97.50 - which I was extremely happy about!! 


After my Uggs I found myself in the MAC section.. And I'm not gonna lie, I had such a splurging session!
Everything was 10% off which for beauty products is brilliant!

Here's a few pictures of what I bought!! 

Select Cover-up Concealer - NC20
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 - NC20




















Retro Matte Finish Lipstick - Relentlessy Red
Satin Finish Lipstick - Faux



















217 Blending Brush
All together this should have cost me £84.50, but with the 10% discount it came to £76.05.. I know this is steep but I'm gonna be getting money for Christmas so I will pay myself back :)

Have you got any of these products?? What do you think of them? 
Leave me a comment and let me know :)
Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment