Saturday 13 April 2013

New purchase!

Me and my boyfriend went shopping today in Belfast city centre, and after a lot of deliberation over different colour lipsticks.. I decided on a gorgeous purple lipstick from Illamasqua!

The girls on the counter in Debenhams weren't very helpful, so I totally wasn't sure if the colour was going to suit me, but I was brave and took the plunge anyway!

This shade is called 'kontrol' and I absolutely love it! It's a nice bluey purple, which is easily layered up on the lips to make a really deep shade of purple!

It also fades away to a lovely shade.. Some lipsticks I find fade and look like you might have some kind of strange lip disease! But this turns into a nice pinky hue on the lips!

This lipstick was £16, which to me is quite steep! But I've been wanting one for ages and I decided it was time for a treat!

Have you tried any Illamasqua lipsticks? What's your opinion on them? Are they too expensive for what the product is? Let me know!

Chat soon my lovelies!
Rachel xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment