Wednesday 16 April 2014

Post-Lent Wishlist!

Heyaaaaaaa!
I have just submitted my final piece of coursework for second year and for today I am FREE!
(Until tomorrow when revision officially has to start. MEH.)
For Lent this year I gave up buying make-up.. Basically because I have FAR too much and I was buying make-up for the sake of buying it! I did end up buying clothes instead of makeup but hopefully now I'm gonna buy things I actually need rather than just want!!

However, 6 weeks of no make-up had resulted in me wanting quite a lot of stuff!!
Just wanted to do a quick wishlist, you can help me choose what I should or shouldn't buy!!

Helllooooo, look at this baby!!
It's a duochrome glittery polish and it's a beaut!
I've tried it out on my thumb and I had to do everything in my willpower to put it back on the shelf! 
It's a polish that's gonna need a few coats but trust me it's worth the effort! 
Proper summer nailpolish that would look beaut with a tan!
£2.99 in Superdrug!

Touche Eclat is a such a holy grail product, I think everyone wants to own it at some point in their life!
It's £25 so quite bloody steep, that's the main reason this little beauty has never been added to my shopping cart!! I do have £20 in online shopping vouchers coming my way from online surveys, so this might be a little treat! 
The leopard print packaging is just gorgeous, gold and leopard print.. my favourite combo!

A little bit obsessed with these lipstains that dry matte at the minute!
They last alllll day, require very little effort and barely even need topped up! 
They even last through the challenge of a night out with lots of drinks and a cheeky pizza at the end of the night! These Rough Edition Velvet's come in such a nice range of colours, pretty pinks to rouge reds and naughty nudes! At £8.99 these will definitely get tried out! Similar to the YSL Glossy Stains but a lot cheaper!!

So these are my top 3 wishlist products at the minute..
What do you think I should buy? Or should I just buy them all when Lent finishes on Sunday?
Thanks for reading guys!!
Rachel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment