Wednesday 6 November 2013

Doe.. A deer!

Halloween has been and gone.. And this is just a little post to show what I dressed up as this year!

I didn't wanna spend an awful lot of money on an outfit so I decided to go down the make up route and just get a little cheapy dress!

I found this makeup look on a random google search and decided it would be worth an attempt! 

And here's a pic of my attempt...

I just used normal foundation, and to get the darker brown colour I layered up a HELL of a lot lf bronzer, and some rust eyeshadow just over the cheeks! The white surrounding my eyes was a combination of a Collection eyeshadow stick and an NYC white eyeshadow! (Sorry I don't have any names I'm blogging from away from my house!!) Finally the nose and my eyes were completed with a Collection liquid eyeliner and an Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner! The white dots around my eyes (and also down my neck) were done with a white facepaint crayon stolen from my housemate! It was pretty simple and took me about 45 minutes to complete, which also included a lot of song selection time ;-)

I wore a brown woolen style dress from Primark that was in the sale from £13 to £5!! Bargain!! The necklace was stolen from my housemate and I wore a brown belt just to tie it all together! The deer ears were from eBay and cost me £2.90! I haven't got a link for them at the moment but I'll post it in the comments below later on!! 

All pretty cheap and simple, and it's a look that could be worn all year round for any type of fancy dress party!

what did you dress up as for Halloween? What do you think of my Bambi inspired get-up? :)

Talk sooooon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment